Chapter 8

It was the following day and Kamari was currently looking into hiring a manager and other things that she was going to need. After she interviewed some of the managers that wanted to manage her, she went to go see Faith and Hope.

And by the way, Kevin did eventually listen to the song and he liked it.

"Girl! You got a Porsche? Sis is moving up in the world", Faith said.

"I'm so proud of your girly", Hope said before she hugged Kamari said.

"I'm so happy for you too girl", Faith said. "Just remember to think about us for the tours"

"I was already thinking about it", Kamari said. "You know I gotta have my girls. Besides this would give y'all an opportunity to dance with other people and show off your talents"

"That's true", Hope said.

"You guys have been real with me from the jump and y'all are good friends so...yea", Kamari said.

Faith looked at Hope.

"You guys wanna see the features in the car and go grab something to eat?", Kamari asked.

"Mari, I need to tell you something", Faith said.

"Faith, no. We aren't sure yet", Hope whispered.

"Kamari, I'm not jumping into conclusions but I just thought you should be aware of the fact that I've seen Malik go into Ciara's house a few times", Faith said.

"We aren't saying that he's cheating or anything but it's true. He has been there", Hope said.

"I confronted Ciara about it and she denied it", Faith said.

"...wait, do you guys have an issue going on between y'all and Ciara?", Kamari asked.

"No", Faith and Hope replied at the same time.

"But if she got a problem with us, she can speak up. Period", Faith said.

As you guys can see, Faith is the outspoken and blunt one while Hope is nice and caring one.

"Faith hush", Hope said.

"I'm just being honest with her hoe- well we don't know if she's messing with Malik or not", Faith said correcting herself. "But I just thought you should know because you're right. We do keep it real with you"

Faith and Hope were the ones who caught Malik cheating the first time. The second time, Kamari found out by herself.

"But honestly Mari. You deserve better. Your heart is too good to be thrown around like that. You don't wanna turn into Faith", Hope said.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Faith said.

"Well for starters, you think every guy is bad or a cheater", Hope said.

"Hey, I'm just guarded and honestly almost every guy is", Faith said.

"Not guy who actually care about you and love you. I mean if you don't give them a chance to, I guess they all will be cheater", Hope said.

"Guys. Not now", Kamari said.

"Sorry", Hope and Faith said at the same time.

"Let's just go get something to eat", Kamari said.

"...Mari did you hear what we just told you? Malik could be cheating on you", Hope said.

Kamari sighed. "..I already knew. I mean I didn't know it was with Ciara but- ", Kamari paused for a moment and then faked smile. "I'm fine"