Chapter 34

The next morning, Kamari woke up and walked to the bathroom. After using the bathroom and washing her hands, face and teeth, she walked over to the night stand that was on Quinton's side of the bed and picked up her phone. When she picked up her phone she saw Quinton's phone light up but it was his alarm going off.

Quinton moved around a little as he tried to get up.

"You better wake up. Nobody told you to stay up all night doing nasty things", Kamari said.

Quinton smiled. His eyes were still closed.

"We can do it again right now", he said.

"Boy bye", Kamari said as she put her phone down.

Quinton chuckled after he opened his eyes and grabbed his phone to turn the alarm off.

"I'm about to go to my apartment and handle my business while you go handle yours", she said.

"Give me a kiss first", he said.

Kamari walked over to him and kissed him.

"I love you", he said.

"...I love you too", Kamari replied before she walked away and grabbed her clothes to put on.

Quinton watched her as he laid there.

"Can I ask you a question?", he asked.

"What?", Kamari replied.

"Who made you so beautiful?", he asked:

Kamari smiled as she put her shirt on.

"God", she replied.

Quinton got up from the bed.

"I'll pick you up at 1", he said.

"Okay", Kamari replied.

Quinton walked into the bathroom.

Kamari finished getting dressed and left.

After Quinton took a shower he walked out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to get his phone and looked at the messages between him and Symone. He hide the alerts while Kamari was there.

Quinton saw a lot of messages from Symone but instead of reading them, he decided to call her.

"Hello?", Symone answered.

"I get the dick was good but do you really have to stalk me like this?", Quinton asked.

"You know I just thought you cared about your relationship a little more than this", Symone said.

"What is that video going to do? Nothing. That happened when we were broken up", Quinton said.

"True. But it will also put the pieces the puzzle together", Symone said. "Why you guys were together, news was circulating between us. You denied it, she believed you. News was circulating between the two of us again recently but I guess she believed why you told her, even though we did indeed have sex that night. So basically what I'm trying to say is, that tape will confirm that you always had a thing for me and that will lead her to believe that the rumors were never fake"

"I don't wanna hear this bullshit", Quinton said.

"You do realize that she was cheated on in her last relationship, so she is susceptible to any rumor or evidence of you doing the same", Symone said.

"You ain't shit", Quinton said.

"Oh baby I am the shit and you did not come to my house last night. I'll give you another chance because I like you", Symone said.