Season 3 Ep 47: It's a Biological Fact

As Tex is waiting for something or someone to show up, She then sees Alex arrive with a motorcycle with green & blue highlights on it as he hops off.

Alex: Hey, Tex.

Tex: (Admire motorcycle) Wow that's a nice motorcycle, where did you found it?

Alex: At shipping container, don't know why it's there, so I did some paint job on it.

Tex: Yeah it does catch that question.

Alex: Yeah it does.

Tex then notices that no one is with him.

Tex: Where's everyone else?

Alex: Well, while they get in their vehicles I found, they'll be here for about 2 through 5 minutes.

Tex: (Disappointed) Oh.

Alex: Also, Tex are you alright, my friend?

Tex: Yeah, why?

Alex: Well... have you notice something strange to yourself or something?

Tex: What? No. Colorado, I've been myself for a long time, y'know, being a badass spartan soldier and stuff.

Alex: Well, I already know, is just (Sigh) Nevermind. You haven't even notice that the walls aren't soundproof, right?

Tex: Wait what?! Who's been listening?! Did you-

Alex then covers her mouth giving a sign to her to keep it quiet as she nods.

Alex: Phew.

Then he removes his hand from her mouth.

Alex: Yes I did. I was actually flattered for the first time. Not in a perverted way but didn't expect you to do it.

Tex: Oh shut up, I didn't even like you. We're just friends.

Alex: (Chuckle) You sure? Cause I do have a list while doing the paint job on my motorcycle-

Tex: Okay! Okay... fine. Look, taken out of context sound like I was trying to-

Alex: Masturbate? That was the first time hearing the moan since I never hear it before. So yeah.

Tex: (Sigh) And you hear everything.

Alex: Yep... Not sure what to do next-

Then they hear a sound of driving as she groans in disappointed

Tex: (Whisper) Dammit.

Alex: oh here they come.

Cut to Boys and SMG4 gang outside of O'Malley's base near the warthog.

Tex: What took you guys so long to get here?

Simmons: There's six of us, and this is only a three-seater jeep. Half of us had to sit on someone else's lap. While the others try to find some vehicles Alex found in a shipping container and they're there but only fit for those guys including new vehicles... umm I don't know what it is.

Donut: It was a great road trip. My favorite part was when Grif tried to change gears, and he accidentally-

Grif: Hugh, please, let's not tell the story. Is there somewhere I can wash my hands?

Mario: Why are you gay-?

Grif: I am not!

Alex: You can clean your hands right at the ocean of beach right behind you.

Then Grif turns around to see a beach with water.

Grif: Oh. Thanks.

Then he went to be water and wash his hands while others continue with the topic.