"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles said nervously. "They have guns!" Scott said, trying to convince him.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" I said, frowning at Scott. "Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it." Scott said again. "There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles sighed.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott suggested. "That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles said, making Scott nod.

"And him." I said. "Fine. Whatever." Stiles sighed. I told hi mto shush right after, I heard somethin on the other side of the door. "...What?" Stiles said, looking at me with fear in his eyes. "I think I heard something..." I said. "Like what?" Scott asked. "Quiet! Hide!" I said.

I ran towards a locker and hid inside of it. when i saw Stiles looking around, trying to find a place to hide, I took his hand and pulled him into the locker with me. The locker was small, so we were smushed together. Now instead of just hearing his loud heartbeat, I could now feel it on my chest.

He looked at me nervously, but I kept looking through the locker door. After a few moments, the locker door flew open and I was ready to attack whatever was on the other side. "What the hell are you trying to do, kill me?" the janitor said, making me pull my claws in again.

"All three of you, get out!" he said again.

"Will you just listen for half a second, okay—" Stiles tried, but we were pushed outside. "Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now." He said, closing the door. We could see him getting attacked through the window. When we saw this, we ran again, trying to find somewhere else to hide.

After a failed attempt to lock the alpha in, we were running again. Scott suddenly stopped us and said "Wait, do you hear that?" I tried to listen and heard a phone ring. "Hear what?" Stiles asked, not being able to hear it. "It sounds like a phone ringing..." I said, looking confused at Scott. "What?" Stiles said. "I know that ring-- it's Allison's phone." Scott said alarmed. He started to run towards the sound. "Come on!" I said to stiles, running after Scott. I looked back a few times to see if Stiles was still folowing.

When we found her, Scott ran over to her and said "Why did you come? What are you doing here?" This made Allison look at him with confusion. "...Because you asked me to?" "I asked you to?" he then asked. "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison said, worry filling her eyes.

"Because I didn't." Scott said. "Did you drive here?" I asked, maybe we could use her car to get out of here. Allison looked at me saying "Jackson did." "Jackson's here, too????" Scott asked. "And Lydia." Alliosn said. This made my eyes go wide. "What?? Where is she?" I asked, worry filling my eyes. I couldn't let anything happen to her, I wouldn't.

"What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison said, now frowning. I didn't really listen to her, I was scanning the school, trying to hear my sisters voice.

"Finally! Can we go now?" Lydia said when she saw us. I turned around and ran over to her, giving her a hug. "What's going on?" she asked me, not understanding why I was here as well. We then heard something come closer to us and Scott yelled "RUN!"

I grabbed a hold of my sister and pulled her with me. I had a firm grip on her and was not going to let go until we were somewhere safe. We all ran into a classroom and everyone started pushing things against the door. I looked over at Stiles who wasn't doing anything, I gave him a look and he pointed towards the windows. I made an O shape with my mouth.