Chapter 11

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

Scott and I were in class together when he told me what had happened with Derek the night before.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?" I asked. Scott looked over his shoulder and shrugged. "I don't know." He answered.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" I asked again. "I don't know." Scott said sighing.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" I thought out loud. "I don't know!" Scott said, I could see he was getting angry.

"Jeez..." I said. "You know that the alpha was at y/n's place the other day? Seems like it's after her as well." I continued, I really didn't like the fact that she might be in danger. "Hmm" Scott said. "Scott are you listening?" I asked, getting annoyed. Right then, the teacher gave us our tests back. I had an A as usual. I looked over Scott's shoulder and saw that he failed his test.

"Dude, you need to study more!" I said jokingly. I saw Scott sigh like it was the end of the world. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" I offered.

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott said absentmindedly. I smiled at that.

"That's my boy!" I said proudly. "We're just studying." Scott pointed out, I shook my head at that. "Uh, no, you're not." I scoffed.

"I'm not?" Scott asked, looking my way again. "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you! If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled." I said. I wished I could have a chance to 'study' with y/n... but she now only wanted to 'hang out'.

"Okay. Just... stop with the questions, man." Scott said, rubbing his forehead. "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek... especially Derek... who still scares me...." I said, trying to get my mind back to class.

Beacon hills high school (Your POV)

I was walking down the school halls heading to the parking lot, when I noticed Derek standing next to Jackson. I started listening in tot heir conversation.

"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him? ...If you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson said, this made me frown my brows. What was he talking about?...

"Steroids?" Derek asked. He rolled his eyes at Jackson.

"No, Girl Scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about?" Jackson began impatiently "Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise-- you look wrecked." He then said, looking digusted at Derek.

"I'll find him myself." Derek said, starting to walk away.

"No, we're not done—" Jackson said, grabbing Derek by the arm. Bad mistake... he threw Jackson against the locker and held him there with his claws around his neck. I raced over there and pulled Derek off of him.

"Stop it! What are you doing?" I said, gaining the attention from Derek. I pulled him away, leaving a confused Jackson watching us. When we were out of ear shot, I stopped walking and looked at him.

"You don't look so good..." I said, my anger subsiding when i properly looked at him. "You need to help me find Scott." He said, holding onto his arm tightly. "He is probably at the parking lot, come i'll help you get there." I said. I pulled his uninjured arm over my shoulder and started walking towards the school parking lot.