-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )

Start from the beginning

So yes if it comes out, your whole life will be a Disaster and you can't stop it.

But what if people could use this against you ? No. What if six boys use this against a girl who has worked for her dreams so hard. What if they threaten to publish something that could make all of her dreams disappear in a little cloud of dark dust.

"Agh shit." yelled a voice outside the gates of Inarizaki high. There stood a girl with a large suitcase, a little bag and about two boxes.

Well one of the boxes has fallen onto the ground which made everything inside fall onto the ground as well. In it was nothing more than some books and folders. Now they were laying on the wet stone path in front of the big boarding school.

The girl quickly picked everything up and put it unorganized into the box again. When she finally got everything inside she almost ran to the door of the school and opened it with one hand.

She saw some of the first years standing by the receptionist asking about their keys and everything. Since the girl was already a third year she didn't have that trouble. She already got the keys by mail about a week ago.

Her room number was 673 this year, which was on the sixth floor. She was going to share her room with her best friend like the two other years she has .

When she passed the first years she didn't fail to see them stare at her. It has always been like this, and it always made her so uncomfortable.

Boys looked at her like she was a toy for them to ravish whole. But there was nothing to do about it.

She couldn't go to the principal and tell him that she was not comfortable in here, since he is the one that causes this misery.

Well he isn't really the main cause but he is part of it. He invented the school uniform, but not for boys, they were allowed to choose it. He invented it for the girls.

It didn't include much and not everything was the cause of boys looking at it, but the problem was the skirt which girls are only allowed to buy one size under to make it a bit more shorter and tighter.

There wasn't a reason the principal had done this, well that's what he said but in reality he is also known for looking at girls in a way he shouldn't. But that is just a rumor, or isn't it ?

Well now that Y/n was walking past the first years she wasn't exactly thinking about it. She was rather looking for the elevator for her floor.

Yes every floor has its own elevator, to make everything a bit more organized. It wasn't exactly necessary but some students appreciated it since they never have to wait for their elevator.

"Floor 6- Floor 6- oh come on" mumbled the girl to herself, while she was walking down the corridor of elevators.

When she had finally found the one she was looking for she sighed out in relief. It would have been embarrassing asking someone for help in this situation.

She quickly pushed the bottom and she heard the same 'ding' sound every elevator made. While she was still waiting, she took her phone out of her pocket and looked to see if she had any missed calls and in fact she did.

She had about 15 missed calls and 56 unread messages and it was all from the same person.

She sighed to herself knowing that she either had forgotten something at home or that she should bring something.

"Bring more hand sanitizer and cleaning spray for our bathroom Baby-germ !" read the message in all caps. She laughed at the message her best friend has sent her fifty-six times.

When she saw the elevator door open she put her phone back into her pockets and made her way into the elevator. When she had everything inside she pushed the button yet another time and the door closed.

But before the elevator could move up the door opened again and another person went inside.

When Y/n saw who the person was her whole body went stiff and shivers ran down her spine.

She could smell his pretty expensive perfume and aftershave and somehow both combined still smelled good.

She could see his many tattoos on his right and left arm and a bit of his neck tattoo despite the fact that he was wearing a turtleneck shirt.

The male turned around and faced the girl with a smirk. This smirk never meant something good. When you see it you should run as fast as you could but Y/n, she couldn't run. She couldn't even move an inch.

It made her nervous, everything in this situation did. She had someone staying in front of her that didn't really have a good reputation when it came to girls or boys.

He had a rather dangerous reputation. It was like over his head was a big red sign saying 'Run, Danger'.

So in front of her stood no other then

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓ō𝐫𝐮.