- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

As the dark blue ink slowly combined with the thin paper laying on the wooden desk in front of her everything revolved about a certain thing

One Signature. It always depends on what exactly a person signs. Sometimes you sign a paper and suddenly a house belongs to you, or maybe you're married then.

In [Y/n]'s case, well she didn't even know what exactly that signature means now. Okay that isn't the entire truth, she knows that she now is the toy or pet of the six guys in front of her.

But what does that mean exactly ? [Y/n] doesn't know and no one is telling her. All she got was a little explanation from Kenma but it didn't make any sense to her.

[Y/n] was still looking at the signature that now stood on the paper. It wasn't just any signature, it was hers. The signature she had for the last three years.

It wasn't the one you used in first class of middle school, where you sign the paper to say that yes you have gotten that document or whatever.

No it was the one people used for marriage or the birth certificate of their child and [Y/n] knew that signing this maybe seemed like something simple but would turn out to be a mistake.

Suddenly someone took the paper, ripping [Y/n] out of her thoughts. A brown haired boy looked at the signature of the girl.

He knew that it was her real one, since he and the other boys have taken a use into the signature once, which [Y/n] still wasn't aware of. But she will find out soon.

"So now that this is done, we will go further into the contract." Oikawa said and gave the file to Kenma, who put it inside his bag.

"What do you want to know ?" It was a stupid question if you ask [Y/n]. What does she want to know ? How about everything ?

"Everything ?" The boys smirked at the girl who was sitting in the same chair she sat three days ago.

"Well [Y/n] then let's start with the simplest thing. From now on you will be spending most of your time with us." Oikawa told her and [Y/n] didn't show any reaction.

"Which means that at lunch you will be sitting with us in our own room, after school you will most likely join one of us at our training, it depends on which day. After our training is done  we have to do some stuff in our big seminar or office room where we will get you your own table." Kageyama said, trying to explain everything.

[Y/n] didn't exactly know what he meant by training but quickly figured out that he meant their sports team. Sugawara is a soccer player, Kenma is a figure skater, Atsumu is in the boxing club, Oikawa plays basketball, Akaashi was in the swimming team and Kageyama is a baseball player.

The six of them were passionate about their sport and loved it. It was like their little paradise, where they could just be themselves and relax a bit.