- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

Being in the shadows must be hard

Being in the shadows must be hard. Everyone is overlooking you, doesn't even know you are here or spreads stupid rumors about you. Must  be a pretty hard life. Right?

Well maybe for some people, but for him it's a rather relaxing and comforting life.

Not having many friends, people bullying him for his nonexistent social life and never getting a lot of attention. It's become his daily life since he entered Inarizaki high.

In middle school it wasn't like this, he was a part of a pretty big friend group, but they split when they entered this school.

Maybe it was the school's atmosphere, which gave everyone a new personality. Or maybe it was the new people entering your life, but at some point this big friend group split into many pieces and will never get together again.

Yes, you still see each other in the hallway, but saying "Hey" or "How's it going?", that isn't really a thing they do. Two of his old friends are even going this far as to saying that they have never met him, but later apologize through text. Stupid Right?

Well other than that little middle school / high school drama, the boy has never been involved in drama. Why would he even be, when some people still don't know his name, even after being in the same class for three years.

But what he likes the most about his little Shadow life, as he would call it, is that there's no people bothering the boy, well except his roommate, but that doesn't annoy him as much as the other people at this school.

Yes some people make stupid rumors about him, but he could care less since no one really realizes that he is here.

It's like he's invisible to some people's eyes. Yes the darkness of the shadows helps him with hiding from the outside, but also his rather dark clothing style is also a plus.

And that's the good thing. Sometimes he can escape bad situations. Like gym class, or sport team training. Yes he's not the sport kind of person, but still chose to go into the athletic part of the school.

Why? Well he will never admit it but it's because his best friend is there, the slightly older boy is a basketball player and the boy is at his training every day, he even goes to every match of his friend.

He chose to be in the swim team, just because he liked the ocean and swimming in general. With Akasshi Keiji as the captain it was a pretty relaxing team. Yes, some members think that he's an actual asshole, but Akaashi treats the boy nicely.

He has always wondered why. Maybe he just pities him because of what happened to his leg ? Or maybe one of his old friends told his captain about what exactly happened? Well he is just glad that he isn't being bullied by one of the six guys, they are mostly nice to him.

But there is one thing that is also good about his little shadow life. Observing situations. Yes he might seem like a kind of stalker, but he isn't. He mainly is looking at specific situations from another view. It's like in a book you have different views as well.

You have the first person view, third person view or even the second person view. Well let's just explain it like this. He isn't the narrator of the event, he is mainly looking at it from another view, like the third person view, yes he's the third person view of an event.

For example, it is always funny watching the miya twins fight, suna filming them and Sakusa stopping them by throwing some bottles of disinfection spray at them. Or even looking at a fight between Yaku and Nishinoya, you could also say it's the fight of ants and their titan boyfriends stopping them.

But there was one situation he never thought he would witness.

He saw the six guys walking through the school with a girl, it was Y/n. He never thought that he would see Y/n near those types of people, but there he was.

He couldn't really hear what they were talking about in the library but he knew that it was nothing good. And now that Y/n was walking in between of them, the boy knew that something was wrong.

Quietly he followed them, making sure that they would notice him. They were going to the dorms but which ones exactly ? The way to their dorms was different. "Where are they bringing her?" he thought about it.

Maybe they would go to Y/n's dorm, but Sakusa would kill them if he saw them at his door. Then suddenly he saw that Akaashi went to Y/n and the boy was sure that he was going to drug her, but he didn't. Instead the two just talked and then he smiled.

When they finally stopped he realized that they were at Y/n and Sakusa's dorm. He looked confused as Kenma handed her a file and then also disappeared to go to their own rooms.

The boy didn't know what was happening, but he was sure that it was something bad and that he had to stop them.