- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉

Sakusa looked at his best friend in worry, he didn't know what had gotten her in the current state she is right now

Sakusa looked at his best friend in worry, he didn't know what had gotten her in the current state she is right now. "[Y/n] ? Breath okay ? Look at me and breathe. In and out slowly. Yeah just like that." said Sakusa while his friend was struggling to get air inside her lungs.

When he could feel [Y/n]s breath getting steady again, he decided to ask again. "What happened [Y/n] ?" The girl looked at her best friend and sighed.

Could she really tell him what happened ? That the six boys want her as their kind of pet ?

"I don't- Sakusa I don't know how to tell you." Sakusa shook his head at his best friend before his eyes widened. "Are you pregnant ?" [Y/n] almost choked on her own salvia.

"SAKUSA !" said [Y/n] and hit his shoulder. "What- I gotta ask the important questions !" said the boy and made a quick gesture with his hands.

"That isn't an important question." said the girl and rolled her eyes. "Well it kinda is. I gotta know if I'm a godfather or not." [Y/n] laughed at her best friend. She knew that if she ever got pregnant he would be the best godfather ever.

"No, I'm not pregnant you idiot." Sakusa nodded and looked [Y/n] in the eyes. "What happened ? I heard that the principal wanted to talk to you." [Y/n] shook her head slowly.

"Well he was there, but he left and then there were other people." Sakusa nodded, still a bit confused, but by the state of his best friend he quickly realized who the people were.

"What did they do?" asked Sakusa, his voice getting slightly fiercely. By the tone of her best friend, [Y/n] didn't know if she should tell him what happened. Yes Sakusa doesn't seem dangerous, but when it gets to her he is going to beat up whoever who got too close to her.

"Sakusa it's fine, you don't need to worry." said the girl and tried to calm the older boy down. "I'm not going to ask you again, what did they do?" Sakusa didn't sound as nice as before, his voice was deeper and sounded way more aggressive.

[Y/n] loved Sakusa more than anything, but when he got angry it could go out of control. Most of the time [Y/n] was able to calm him down, but there was one time where she couldn't. It didn't end really well.

"Sakusa, calm down." [Y/n] put her hand on his shoulder, but he immediately took it in his and gripped it pretty hard. "Sakusa that hurts." But Sakusa didn't listen, his grip got even tighter.

He was in his own little world, thinking about what the guys had done to her and what he was going to do to them. But he didn't realize what was going on in the real world.

"Kiyoomi Sakusa you are hurting me." said the girl with a fierce voice, loud enough to get the boy out of his trance. When he realized what he had done his face immediately softened.

"No no- [Y/n] i'm so sorry. Oh god that is the damaged hand. No no." Sakusa immediately began to panic and searched for something in his bag.

The thing about [Y/n]'s hand is that she has broken it four times in the last three years. Her bones in her arms are just a bit too unstable, since she has been a little child.