Lydia saw me smiling and gave me a look. "You're coming to right?" she then asked, making it seem like I didn't have a choice at all. This made everyone at the table look my way, waiting for a response. "I don't know lydia... I mean I don't have a date, so that means I can't go! Right! Oh no... well too bad." I said, making Lydia look at me with a sad look.

"I'm sure anyone of the lacrosse players would be happy to take you. Just pick one." Lydia said, clearly not taking no for an answer. Since she was the leader of our group, usually what she said would be done ... no questions asked. I exhaled out of frustration. "Like who?" I then asked.

"Maybe Stiles can go with you?" Allison said, looking expetantly at Stiles. Stiles who didn't see that coming, almost chocked on the water he was drinking. He started coughing, making everyone at the table look at him. When he saw that I was looking, he gave a look at Scott.

Seeing his friend in distress, Scott started to talk. But it wasn't what Stiles had expected it to be. "Yeah that would be fun. You don't have anything to do tomorrow Stiles, come wit hus." Scott said with a smirk on his face. I looked back at Stiles expectantly and a with a little hurt on my face. What was so bad about going bowling as my date, I shrugged off the hurt and put on my poker face.

"Sure" Stiles answered, shooting daggers with his eyes towards Scott. Scott smiled triumphantly.

"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." Jackson said in respons to Scott. I wanted to tell hi mto do it then, but I knew that would only escalate his anger.

"How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia said to Jackson. "Yeah, with actual competition." Jackson scoffed. "Hey! I'm competition! I won from you last time, remember?" I said, making him roll his eyes playfully and smile at my childlike outburst.

"How do you know we're not actual competition? You can bowl, right?" Allison said, asking the last part to Scott. I could see Scott getting nervous. "Sort of..."

"Is it "sort of," or "yes?"" Jackson said, trying to taunt Scott. Scott furrowed his brows and looked with confindence at Jackson. "Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler." I could hear his heartbeat make a jump, letting me know he was lying.

After lunch (Stiles POV)

Scott and I were walking from the lunch room, I immediatly slapped his shoulder when we had turned the corner.

"You're a terrible bowler! I yelled, I couldn't believe what just happened. "I know! I'm such an idiot." Scot said, looking at me with a sheepish smile.

"God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first, it turned into the whole group-date thing, and the out of nowhere you drag me into it with y/n—" I said. Sure I like y/n and I would do anything for a date with her... but a group date? That was like being thrown into the friendzone. "i mean, they wanted to hang out."

"Maybe it's not as bad as we think." Scott tried, but I wasn't in the mood. "You don't "hang out" with hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's 'hanging out,' you might as well be her gay best friend. After this 'date', us and Danny can start hanging out." I said, still pissed off that Scott hadn't helped me.

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy, or I didn't." Scott said. I didn't really listen, I was still thinking about how Danny ignored me right away. "I don't think Danny likes me very much..." I said, still very much in deep thought.

"I ask Allison on a date, and now we're hanging out..." Scott said.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" I asked Scott, stopping him from walking.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now-now I'm gonna be late for work." Scott said, completely ignoring what I had asked him. I saw him then walk away again without giving me an answer.

"Wait, Scott you didn't-- am I attractive to gay guys-- You didn't answer my question!" I yelled after him, sighing when he didn't respond.

I stopped at my locker and grabbed my english book. Maybe this group date thing would be a positive thing. Atleast I now had a sort of date with y/n, something I hadn't thought would ever be possible. Tomorrow I was going to try and impress her and make her fall for me. "But how am i going to do that?" I thought to myself... I'm a terrible bowler as well.

At your house (your POV):

I was watching some tv when i suddenly got a text from Scott:

"Stiles and I are going back to the bus tonight to see if I remember anything. I'll let you know if we find something out."

"Good Luck" I answered.

I put my phone down on the table when I suddenly heard something at my window. I knew it wouldn't be Scott or Stiles, cause they had just texted me. I slowly walked towards the window and looked out of it, hiding myself behind the curtains. At first I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I was about to turn around when something caught my eye. I saw two red eyes hiding in the bushes near my house. I kept looking at them when fear started to form. It didn't move, It just kept staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I heard behind me. I quickly turned around and could feel my heart stop for a second. When i turned around, I could see Lydia standing behind me. She looked out of the window to see what I was looking at. When I looked back, thee yes were gone.

"There's nothing there." She said, eyeing me curiously. "No, I uh, was wondering if we could make it down from my window tomorrow when we sneak out. Cause it will be past curfew." I quickly said. She looked at again and rolled her eyes.

"We're just going to use the front door silly. Mom doesn't mind as long as we stay together." She said, going through my make up lying on my vanity.

"Oh ok, that's a way better plan than mine." I said, chuckling nervously. She eyed me again and picked up a red lipgloss. "Can I borrow this?" she then asked. I nodded and she left the room with it.

I stood there for a second in the middle of my room, still recovering from the near heart attack I had just experienced. I took one last glance out of the window to make sure nothing was there anymore, and I then got ready for bed.

Just before I fell asleep, I recieved a text from Stiles telling me Scott had been able t oremember what had happened and that he hadn't been the one that had attacked the bus driver. It had been the alpha wanting to 'initiate' him into his pack. This made me shiver again, thinking back to what I had seen earlier. I decided I would'nt tell them about it over text, cause it would probably only worry them. I responded by telling him that that was great and I never thought Scott would have been capable of doing that anyway. I put down my phone and went to sleep.