LXIII

Sadie and Millie went to a room alone to talk things out.

-You go first., said Millie.

-No, no. You talk first., replied the older girl.

-I want a break., blurted the brunette out.

-Wait what?, frowned Sadie.

-I need a break Sades., repeated the younger girl.

-From me? Why?, wondered the redhead sitting down on the couch, not understanding.

-Well, we have all those new kids to take care of and we need to focus on that and not this drama that we're in., explained Millie.

-There's no drama, Mills., replied the older girl.

-Yes, there is. We're jealous. And I mean, look at our relationship. Don't you think it's a bit toxic?, asked the brunette.

-Toxic? How is our relationship toxic? I love you, you love me, I respect you, you respect me. I don't see how you could think that we're toxic., scoffed Sadie.

-We are possessive., elaborated the younger girl.

-So? You're my girlfriend, of course I'm gonna react when a boy starts flirting. I mean come on, you're jealous of Tess even though I told you that she's straight., replied the redhead.

-I don't trust easily. I'm not jealous., said Millie getting a bit worked up.

-So you wouldn't react if I told you that she was my first kiss?, wondered the older girl looking up at Millie.

-She was your first kiss?, yelled the brunette.

-No, she wasn't. Lilia was my first kiss., replied Sadie nonchalantly.

-Lilia was your first kiss?, frowned the younger girl but with a different tone.

-Yes. Ok, maybe we do need a break from this, but I don't want a complete break. I still want to be able to talk to you and ask for your advice or just simply be in the room with you without having the feeling that you want to strangle me., admitted the older girl.

-Ok, so a break? We are not sleeping in the same room or bed and we don't do physical contact?, suggested the brunette.

-Yes, but we are not allowed to be with anyone else, and by that I mean, no kissing other people or whatever. We're still a couple, but just on a break., elaborated Sadie.

-Yes, of course. I still love you, I would never do that to you. But now be honest...Don't you think that our relationship went a bit fast? Like, I saved your life and got hurt. Then suddenly we just got together?, asked Millie.

-I guess, but I don't see a problem. I love you. You love me. I trust you and I felt a connection like I had never felt before. It's like I was waiting for you and the second I saw you, the second I saw your face, I deep down knew that I would fall. And I mean, you are so trustworthy and kind and caring and funny. I just...You changed me, Millie. Before you came along, I was tough and rough, acting like I was invincible. You made me become me again. You made me snap out of it. You woke me up, and it felt and still feels so good to be back. None of this would have happened without you. I'd be dead without you. I believe that it was fate that brought you to Lilia and Jillian. I believe that you, Millie, you are my soulmate. So, no, I don't see a problem that we got together that fast. I love you. I always will. You make me feel things that I've never felt before and as much cliche as it sounds, it is true Mills, you make me a better person.,explained the redhead looking her girlfriend in the eyes.

-I didn't know you felt such a strong love for me..., replied Millie insecure.

-I do, I just never know how to express it or to show it. I love you so much, Millie. I really do. All I want is to keep you safe and happy. If you're not happy with me, I'll let you go, because all I really care about is your happiness., admitted Sadie.

-I...I love you too, Sades, but you're the only one who can make me happy. You're the only one who understands me and knows how I feel without having to ask me. I guess it is possible that I am your soulmate. I guess it is possible that we were brought together by fate., said the brunette as she sat down next to her girlfriend.

There was a short silence until Millie talked again and broke it.

-Ok, then how about no break? How about we just trust each other but also give each other some space when we feel like the other needs it? The point of a break for me was to give you and myself some space from each other. We're together the whole time. Since I showed up, we spent so much time together. Yes, when you got kidnapped I missed you so much and did everything to get you back, but let's not forget that I ran away because I felt like I was suffocating. I needed space. No, I am not doing that again, I learned from that, but I also don't want you to do that. I want to give you space and time for yourself as well. How about we just started by sleeping on different beds for now?, suggested the brunette.

-I guess that could help, yes. But no promises. You know that I could just show up in your bed. Only to cuddle of course, I'm not a pervert.Anyways, yes it sounds good. I don't want you to run away again or to feel suffocated so just warn me when you feel that way. I'll get out of your way and give you as much space as you need it., replied Sadie.

Suddenly Lilia bursted in with a smiling Jillian and a happy crying Sabrina. Sabrina gave Sadie of course a look when she noticed the redhead hand which she had subconsciously placed on her girlfriend's thigh as they were talking.

-Sorry to interrupted what looked like a serious conversation but he isn't dead., said the blonde girl quickly.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: HELLO, HERE A NEW CHAPTER, OKAY BYE- I'm joking I'm joking, I'm sorry that I haven't updated recently, I'll try to write more in the three following weeks but yeah, I am sorry. Hope you enjoy this. I wrote my heart out. AIGHT XOXO