LXXXIII

-I'm here., replied Tess standing next to one of the dead bully's body checking the pulse.

-Jill, Lilia, take her back to her cell., ordered the redhead.

-Hey, no. That's unfair. Y'all would have died if she didn't run away and hear them say their plan., argued Olivia.

-Cell. Now. And you, we're gonna have a talk., said Sadie firmly and pointing at Olivia.

-I'm not scared of you., frowned the younger brunette.

-I don't want you to be scared. I want you to respect our orders and not do whatever the hell you want! You don't know what she put me through!, yelled the redhead.

-I do know! But what I also know, is everything that you and your fucking father put her through! But you don't care, do you? You never even asked her why she did all of it! Or am I wrong?, replied Olivia not letting Sadie get away with it.

-What? What are you talking about?, asked Sadie confused.

-Olivia, please don't., pleaded Tess.

-I won't, don't worry. But Sadie, you really need to listen to her side of the story. Without any yelling or interrupting or beating up., suggested Olivia looking the redhead in the eyes.

-And why would I do that?, asked the redhead.

-Didn't she use to be your best friend? Don't you wanna know what happened for her to change so much? Aren't even the slightest bit curious?, frowned the brunette.

-I don't care what happened. She put us all in danger. She put the people I love in danger., replied Sadie.

-Sades, maybe give her the benefit of a doubt., tried Millie joining the conversation.

-You too? For real?, scoffed the older girl.

-You said you wanted closure. See this as an opportunity., suggested Millie.

-Fine. Fine. I'll take her to her cell and talk to her., said the redhead grabbing Tess' arm and walking off.

Olivia followed her.

-Where are you going?, frowned Sadie.

-I'm not gonna let you go alone with her., explained the brunette.

-I'm just gonna talk or listen to what she has to say., sighed the redhead.

-Ok. But I swear, if you hurt her for absolutely no reason or simply because you're mad at your father, I...just don't hurt her, please., replied Olivia.

Sadie smirked, let go of Tess and whispered into Olivia's ear.

-Falling for the bad girl, are we?, teased the redhead.

-That's not-...No, that's not the case at all. Shut up. Now go., said the brunette quickly.

Sadie grabbed Tess' arm again and left with her. They really had to talk. As they arrived to her room/cell, Sadie let go of her and closed the door, not locking it though. Tess automatically sat down on her bed, without looking at Sadie. The redhead sighed and joined her on the bed, sitting next to her. There was a slight moment of silence until Tess finally spoke.

-I was never in love with you, you know? You father just talked about you so much that I became obsessed with you. I honestly think that that was his goal., started the brunette.

-What did he do to you, Tess?, asked the redhead with a softer tone than earlier.

-He hurt me, Sades. H-He hurt me a lot, for days., replied Tess as her voice broke.

-Why? How? Where? I don't-...You know what, you do the talking and I listen., sighed Sadie looking at Tess.

-He would hit me with a belt and starve me, until I was too weak. He would then give me food or make his men feed me. But that wasn't enough for him. He wanted to me to work for him to get to you. I refused, Sades. I fought back for days, but when he noticed that the belt wasn't working on me, he...he started electrocuting me. It only took a few hours for me to break and agree to his plan, but he didn't stop once I agreed. He kept hurting me. He wanted to make sure that I was on his side and would follow his orders. He tortured me. He was trying to brainwash me and he partly succeeded. But Sadie, you need to believe me, I never meant for any of it to happen. I wanted to tell you everything, I wanted to reveal his plan, but I was scared that he would find a way to take me back and hurt me again. What I didn't expect, was for you to hurt me. I don't blame you, I really don't. You had every right to beat me up earlier. But I could see the rage in your eyes. It was the same as his. And it terrified me. I don't want to be scared of you. You used to be my best friend. I want my friend back. I want to earn your trust back. Even if it means being stuck in this room for god knows how long. I just want to be me again. Please., said the brunette now in tears.

Sadie didn't reply, she simply pulled Tess into a hug and squeezed her tightly. Tess kept sobbing in Sadie's arms for a while until Sadie pulled away and made her look up at her.

-I'm so so sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine what it was like. But you know that I can't just trust you now that my father is gone. It gonna take some time. But I guess, I could let you out of your room during the day and then at night we'll lock you here until the next day. But you are never to be left alone. I think I could ask Olivia to keep an eye on you, she looks like she quite enjoys your company. And she would be there for you for whatever you might need. But listen, if you ever do anything bad, if you ever mess up again, I will make you regret it., replied Sadie.

-I won't. I promise. And I'm sorry for what happened with Millie. I was going insane. I really need to apologize to her about everything. But thank you...for giving me a second chance., smiled the brunette slightly feeling a bit relieved.

-Yeah. Listen, I guess I could take you downstairs to the party. But no drinking and you stay away from trouble, got it?, suggested Sadie as she got up from the bed.

Tess nodded frantically and got up as well, following the redhead to the door.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: wassuuuuup, anyways haha fooled y'all, you really thought that Tess had ran away but nope hehe