19. Office Invasion

Start from the beginning

"When was this?" he asked.

"An hour ago," Kaoru said and Tae sighed.

"Okay, take this," he gave the phone back to them, "I am going to go and take a shower."

We just watched as he got out of bed and walked towards the door. I thought he was going to—

Before I could complete my thought, Taehyung suddenly grabbed both the twins hair and pulled them along with him, "Invading someone's privacy is a crime. Filming a video of them is an even bigger crime. You both are coming with me for punishment."

"NII-CHAN! NO!" they yelled and begged for him to let go, but he dragged them to the his room and shut the door. I just sat on the bed, speechless. What is that guy going to do them?

***

"I am dead," Taehyung slammed his head to his desk right after we entered the office. I came up to him and heard him mumbling to himself in some strange language.

"Hey, you fine?" I asked him and he looked up at me. He looked dead and drowsy as if he hadn't slept at all.

"Those two troublemakers ran back to my mom's place and told her everything. She told me she will kill me later," he said and I nodded. Poor guy.

"What did you even do to them?" I asked him and he looked at me. His drowsy face suddenly turned evil and he gave me the creepiest smile.

"None of your business," he deadpanned and the creepy aura he was emitting went back to his normal state.

"Want to go out for lunch?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I have to still prepare for the meeting next Friday," he sighed and got up to fetch the file from his bag. Soon, he was busy finishing his work, so I walked back to my desk and sat down.

"Oy, oy, oy, oy! That's not his office. That's the asshole's office!" I heard someone from outside talk loudly. Hold on...who is outside?

"Stop banging that poor door! His office is here, ass!" another one said. Wait...shit!

Suddenly the door opened and both, me and Taehyung, jumped in fright as we watched the six guys enter in. I groaned and face-palmed myself when I saw who they were.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them as they sat down on the two couches in my office.

"We missed our babies, so that's why we came," Jimin said and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, right. I looked at Taehyung to see how he was doing, but he was back to working. Seriously?! How serious is he?

"We didn't come here because we missed you," Jin said and they glared at him, but he continued, "We came because we heard the food here is amazing."

"Really?" I asked them and they all nodded, "What do you guys want?"

Without wasting a second, they grabbed a sheet of paper from Taehyung's desk and wrote down all their orders. They handed it to me with big smiles on their face and I called the canteen people and told them the orders.

"How much do you guys eat?" I put down the phone and glared at them.

"Infinity," Suga yawned and pushed Namjoon from the couch and slept on it. 

"So why are you guys here?" I asked them, "For real."

"To eat," they all said at the same time and I groaned. So annoying!

"Oh yeah, Jungkook," Jimin called out to me and I hummed, "Did you use them?"

"Use what?" I asked him and he smirked at me. Did he mean...oh, "Nope. Taehyung couldn't choose the flavor. He said that there were too many to choose from."