Chapter 16

Pragya is walking lifelessly behind Kiara, while Ragini is too shocked to react...Kiara leaves their hand and Pragya immediately walks towards the car and that's when Kiara realizes that her mother was going to drive the car...Kiara tells Ragini to go home and when she sees Pragya driving fast outside, she decides to follow her...

Meanwhile, Prachi has come near her office to hand the resignation letter but while she's crossing the road she feels a car coming towards her, zooming in very quickly...She is really shocked and cannot move...She hears a name calling out to her 'Prachi'... and he car slowly hits her...Although she doesn't get hurt very badly, she bangs towards the ground and cuts her hand slightly as she looks towards the owner of the voice...She smiles when she realizes that yet again, Mr Mehra is there to protect her always.. she then remembers what he had said to her in the hospital and moves away...Although, he doesn't quite realize that because he sees the ladies face and grows shocked...'Pragya' he says and Prachi looks at him shocked...firstly because he recognizes her and secondly because her own mother has caused her accident...She asks Abhi 'Kya Aap use Jante hai?'...Abhi then shifts his attention back to Prachi and nods and says She is Rhea's Mother' Prachi looks shocked and then realizes that he is her father but doesn't say anything...She is then broken out of her thoughts when she hears a familiar voice yelling at her mother...She immediately realizes that it is her elder sister and then connects Rhea, Kiara and Mr Mehra's similarities and then quickly grows shocked as to what a mess they have been in...She however, like her mother hates confrontation and wants to avoid this at any cost and tries to distract her father by yelping in pain...Meanwhile, Kiara by this time shifts Pragya to the passenger seat...she walks over to apologize to the person her hit, but stops immediately at the sight infront of her...Prachi looks up and locks her eyes with her sister...She also notions her to avoid this reunion that would possibly happen...Kiara nods and quickly sits in the car and drives away quickly...Abhi however wonders where the love of his life went suddenly and becomes uneasy...She is met by teary eyes who just hug him out of the blue...Unknown to Abhi, he is reunited with his middle born daughter and they just sit there, in silence hugging each other on the road enjoying each other's presence...That's when Abhi speaks up with tears in his eyes...I couldn't apologize to Rhea's mother but I will apologize to you Prachi, I'm really sorry, Please forgive me if you can...She nods and then hands him her resignation letter and he looks shocked but she quietly tells him that she and her family have relocated to Mumbai...He nods and then bids her a teary goodbye...They both separate feeling so empty in their heart...

Prachi leaves Abhi and books a cab towards the hotel that they are living at...Just then she gets a call from Nishi saying that something urgent has happened and they are flying back to Mumbai in two hours and she should reach the airport immediately...Nishi also informs her not to worry as all her stuff has been packed and tells her to reach safely...Prachi rushes towards the airport where she is greeted by her family...Ragini looks at her hand shocked and asks her what happened...Kiara interrupts and says 'Mom banged her car into Prachi', that's when Pragya comes out of her shock and walks towards her daughter...feeling very guilty and hugs her and breaks down...Prachi asks her mom what's wrong and that's when Pragya speaks up...'Woh Rhea'...Prachi understands what she's talking about and recounts the incident with her father...'Ma...Shush it's okay I know everything...'Pragya tries to ask her how she knows everything but Prachi doesn't allow her too...They all boards the flight and vow to never come to Delhi again...Ragini tells everyone that I would die but not come to Delhi again...Kiara then recounts what happened at lunch and asks Ragini...'Masi, Why did you push Suhani?'...Ragini gets shocked and asks her how she knows Neil and his family and Kiara tells them about her past life, where King had a heart attack, Neil had saved him and when he was recovering they lived with the Khannas...Kiara continues by telling her that because Neil promised to take care of her she went to live with them and grew very close to his kids and dated his son Ranbeer...She doesn't mention the part of the break up and continues to cross question Ragini...Masi, Agham and Ranbeer are your kids right? Then what about Suhani?...Nishi and Arav grow shocked because they are unaware about this development and Ragini says sorrowfully, Suhani Neil aur Mihika ki bacchi haii...Kiara grows shocked and then tells Ragini' Masi do you know, Neil was going to get married to Mihika's sister Nivedita but she left him because he was not in love with her'...Ragini remembers her time when she, mihika and nivideita use to be the best of friends and then sighs as she remembers how that deceit of her husband and her friend rocked their marriage...Nishi speaks up, 'Mom, how did you meet our siblings' and that's when Kiara says, Do you know the deal we came here for...Your father is the other part of the deal and the marriage we were invited to was of our mother's ex husband...'OH' Arav and Nishi are shocked with the recent developments...

Meanwhile, Abhi enters back into the Mehra Mansion smilingly but gets shocked when he sees...