Chapter 13

Kiara looks at the three people calling her...She smirks seeing Ranbeer and Neil as they know how she is and can humiliate people if they do something wrong with her...She turns and then looks at Sunny, who doesn't look angry but his body has stiftened up and concern and worry has laced his eyes...After all, they were his family too...She has two options, she can create a scene and insult that man or she could just tell everyone who her mother was....She could have left but she enjoyed the thrill in being a part of the drama...and after all she wanted everyone to know the truth and how this man is the worst husband ever, who always chose his family over her mother...However she is happy that they are no longer together as her mother is smart, rich and super successful and isn't heartbroken over this cheat...However after knowing her mother for the first seven years of her life, Kiara knows how much her mother used to love this man...

Meanwhile, At a mall the rest of the Mumbai people are seen enjoying along with Disha and her family unknown to all the drama that was being caused at the engagement their daughter was ended...

Abhi mutters ' Kiara?'...He is shocked at her name but knows that she cannot be his princess because he herself saw her die...Also no one over here knows that Kiara has come from the RP group of industries and even Kiara is unaware that the deal is between her Neil Uncle and her mom as she doesn't interfere in their business as she too has to run a large business...Before Abhi can think anything Kiara starts again...All eyes are foccussed on her...She starts...Excuse me aunty I think you should get up because your dreams of marrying this man cannot be fulfilled...Infact, until his first wife officially divorces him, he cannot marry anyone else, Right Agham?' Agham nods as he is studying law and knows all the rules...Everyone else is confused as to who the girl is and how she knows so much about both Abhi and the Khannas...She then goes on by saying, by the way Mr Mehra, don't you think you are a coward? Running away from all your problems by marrying someone, just for your family? Won't be the first time you've done this'...'What nonsense are you saying' says Alia...'Oh Hello to you too Alia Mehra'...Alia looks on shocked as to who this girl is and how much she resembles Rhea...She wonders who this girl is because she knows that Prachi is Pragya's daughter but is unaware that Kiara is also alive...

Her attention focuses back to Kiara who is looking very angry, while Meera is seen silently letting out tears...Kiara then walks closer towards Abhi...That's when Rhea gets up and stops her...'Hey listen, who do you think you are?' Kiara replies and says 'Excuse me, Miss but who the fuck are you'...Everyone looks amused because it feels like both of them are the same and are having the same fight with each other...Kiara continues' Look Missy, please move out of my way, I just wanted to tell this man that I have a solution to his problems...I can provide him divorce papers within one day so he is free to marry whoever he wants...Rhea says ' Divorce papers for Dad? From whom? His ex wife? Do you know her?'...Kiara smirks as she realises that she and Rhea are so alike because of their parents...'Very well and infact you will have the papers here itself tomorrow morning Mr Mehra, so that you coward can marry whoever you want'

Abhi is suddenly overwhelmed by what is happening and removes his anger on Meera...'Just go away Meera' He says and thats when Kiara lets out a laugh and says 'Careful Abhishek, Anger doesn't get the best of you does it?' Everyone is shocked and angry and that's when Sunny decides that it is enough and pulls Kiara's hand away from there and takes her away from there...Rhea then yells' Where did she come from? and how does she know my mother, where is my mother dad?' Abhi is furious and gets up from his chair without looking at anyone...

Meanwhile...Kiara tells Sunny to not tell anything to anyone at home and he nods...He then drives her to the lawyers office where she urgently demands for divorce papers...The lawyer prepares them but informs them that it may take upto 6 months to get a divorce...

Everyone has returned to the mansion and that's when Dida breaks her silence and asks Neil who that girl was...This time Agham breaks the silence and says that she was Ranbeer Khanna's ex girlfriend who was madly in love with him, but was very scared of commitment...When he proposed to her after being together for 6 years...She broke up with himself because she believed that she would never be happy in a married relationship...Agham also said that Kiara was very sweet and caring, but would turn mean if people made her angry...He also mentions that Kiara Di has changed a lot since we last saw her...Neil nods and Rhea looks on confused as to how the girl who just came knew so much about her mother and her father...

The next day,, it's 6 o clock in the morning and everyone in the Mehra Kohli house is asleep...Suddenly everyone is awoken by 7 loud doorbells ringing...Everyone is furious and Rhea is the first one to get down and open the door...She opens the door and is shocked when she finds an envelope with Divorce Papers, love Kiara written on it...Kiara who is hiding from afar looks on and smirks and recounts how she had made her drunk mom sign the paper after they all came back from the party yesterday...She was glad that very soon her family would be away from this cruel surname... 

Rhea picks up the papers and opens the seal...She then reads through the papers and checks her mother's signature..Pragya Arora is written and Rhea keeps her hand on her signature and holds it close to her heart and begins to cry...Suddenly everyone behind her is alarmed and asks her what's up and she shows Abhi the divorce papers and a tear drops from his eyes...He is still confused as to how everything happened so quickly and whether his fuggy was in Delhi...The entire family was shocked and worried and that's when Agham said that Kiara has sent them...

Meanwhile, in the suite of Ragini and Pragya...they both wake up in their rooms very hungover and then meet in the hall and are shocked when they realise the time...They both had a meeting with their investor from the US today and are super late for the meeting...Pragya decides to go to the meeting room of the same hotel where their meeting was and tells Ragini to come soon...She looks at all the kids and the all are seen to be sleeping in the hall of the suite only and they all look very tired...Kiara then enters the suite and looks at Pragya shockingly...Pragya suspects that something but is too late...she runs out of the room and walks towards the meeting room...she readujusts her blazer as she sees a man, Neil and his son, Ranbeer already sitting there waiting for her...She walks in and then looks at them closely...They look up as they aknowlegde her and shake her hand...She sits down and begins talking to them about their business, stock market and her business partner...Neil then starts a presentation as Pragya tells him that her partner will be coming soon and interally curses Ragini for taking so much time to get ready...Ragini is seen hurrying down the steps and is just about to enter the meeting room when she feels a little weird....

Ragini rushes in and without looking at the people she enters and says 'So sorry I am late'...Neil looks up and they are shocked to see each other...Ranbir also thinks her face is familar and that's when Pragya coughs a little to break the staring contest and that's when Neil breaks the silence and says 'Ragini' and Ragini feels the needs to run away but she knows she needs to move on in life and she masks her sorrow and says 'Nachiket'...Ranbir realises what's going on and subconsiously says 'Mom' and Ragini looks at her son in tears, while Pragya who is shocked by this sudden revealation coughs out the water she was drinking and looks at Ranbir and says 'MOM?' and then looks towards Neil and Ragini who are lost in each other's eyes...