Chapter 6

Ragini continues...the truth is that me and pragya masi have been running a big company for a while now...have you heard of RP industries? Nishi nods, while Aarav's eyes grow wide in amazement! 'THE RP GROUP? THE BIGGEST GROUP IN MUMBAI?' Ragini nods, to which Arav replies by saying are you two the owners who never do deals in person? Ragini lets out a sigh...'Mom are we rich?' asks Aarav, 'Obviously, dummy' says Nishi...However soon questions begin to form in everyone's minds and Ragini knowing her children decides to tell them everything...I know you two have a lot of questions, but I'm really glad me and Pragya didn't tell you guys the truth and brought you up the way we liked,,to be honest we are really proud of our middle class upbringing and did it for your best because we both know what richness and upper class values do to people because we have both experienced it before,,even though this doesn't explain anything I know you guys are not old enough to know the truth...but now that you both do know the truth, how would you like to live the life? I think it's time we can move into a much bigger house,,that reminds me...we can look for something that has a office too! Also you two need to promise me to not reveal this to anyone! 'Even Prachi?' Nishi asks with innocent eyes! 'Ok you can tell her' Ragini gives in...

Meanwhile,,Pragya finally walks towards the man and he looks up...Without giving any details he tells her, 'Your daughter is unsafe with me, please take her from here', 'Which daughter, King. You know that Kiara died' says Pragya. 'Pragya, I'm really sorry but i don't have time to tell you all of this just take your angel from here and forgive you if you can' adds King. Slowly he sees that people are following him and signals Pragya to go back...Pragya takes Kiara's hand in hers and instantly feels a connection... She and her daughter run back into the airport and directly go to the ticket booth where Pragya books two first class tickets to Mumbai,, A few hours pass very chaotically while Pragya is still trying to make sense of events,, Just before the plane is about to take off, Kiara's phone rings and the nurse asks her to keep it on airplane mode..Kiara does so, however glancing at the notification, 'TAKE CARE KIARA, JUST HEARD ABOUT YOUR DAD', kiiara feels a sense of panic engulf her and slowly bursts into tears...Pragya is broken out of her trance and notices this..kiara shows her the phone and she immediately googles King Singh,, where it says that Rapper King Singh gunned down by unknown people...Pragya thanks god that her daughter is safe with her but still wonders what happened in the past 20 years,,Pragya hugs Kiara and tells her that Mumma is here now...To which Kiara bitterly replies ' Why? To see my Dadda die? Is that why you came? Mrs Mehra?'...Pragya is shocked to see Kiara's hate towards her but decides to wait until some time passes...'Mrs Mehra, you had promised me you would never leave me, but for that Abhishek Prem Mehra you sacrificed your child? Your first born?'

Meanwhile...Prachi has come out for a run and is thinking of her moments with Ranbir and then remembers Rhea and her hatred and remembers seeing Rhea at Sarla Aunty's house and wonders what she was doing there,, Just then she receives a call from Nishi who sounds too excited to be there...Nishi tells Prachi everything and Prachi is a little surprised but not very shocked but she feels like she needs to talk to her mother...Nishi ends the call by saying come back baby doll, we have the biggest and most beautiful mansion in Mumbai...

Prachi returns to Sarla's house, while Preeta, Srishti and Rhea are all seen dining...Sarla sees her and invites her to come,, but Prachi responds in a negative...Rhea sees her and her eyes begin to grow big in fury...Rhea starts ' This is the girl Nani! She is the one! What is she even doing here? At my Nani house? She already snatched my dad and my love! Now she wants you too? Prachi stands dumbfounded, however realises that there's no point of being here for another minute...She walks into her room and begins packing her stuff...Before anyone can say anything to her she just leaves the house...Once she is out of the area she wonders where she will stay now and just then she calls Nishi ands asks her to book a hotel for her...She reaches the hotel, checks in and settles in and begins to think about Rhea's words...

Sarla and Preeta try to console Rhea who remains dejected and runs into her room...Sarla says again ' this is all because of Pragya' , Srishti agrees with her and says look at that poor girls state..Preeta however doesn't seem to be to happy with the conversation and hence picks up her child and leaves,, leaving Sarla and Srishti fuming...

Meanwhile...An huge mansion is shown, Antilla (the ambani mansion) and Ragini and her kids are seeing moving in and Nishi and Arav are seen arguing  over rooms and Ragini says Kids each one of you can have floors, this is such a big building and it's fully ours...Ragini says the first 6 floors are for parking, for their 200+ cars,, then the 7th and 8th floors consist of a huge dining room and theatre...Which is then followed by the 9th floor which has a huge swimming pool and a bar, followed by the 10th and 11th floor, which is a office with meeting rooms and then lastly the 12th and 13th floor which has a big room and an indoor movie theatre...Ragini floors to herself, Pragya, Prachi, Nishi and Arav and then hugs her children

house: https://www.realestate.com.au/news/inside-worlds-most-expensive-home-where-indian-billionaire-mukesh-ambani-lives/