じゅうに

Twelve | Finding Luna.

It's been two days.

Luna stares at the door tiredly, hoping for him to not enter the basement. No matter how 'nicely' Luna was being treated, she couldn't help but feel tired. Her Black Trigger being taken away from her is the largest reason. For each moment she spends away from her Black Trigger, her energy is unwillingly being taken away from her. It was hard to keep herself awake, just in case the kidnapper tried to do anything to her.

More than anything, Luna is worried that if she falls unconscious now, she may never be able to wake up.

It doesn't help that he shook me and the chair quite a bit after my answer to his question.

I didn't think it was possible to be jealous for such a petty reason, but I'm sure that Annoying Idiot #1 is jealous of Yuma. However, I don't think I will ever understand why he's jealous of Yuma.

"Luna-chan~!"

Conserving energy for the sake of her future, Luna just sat there as she waited to see his disgusting face. He had an oddly happy appearance to him as he entered the room, to which Luna couldn't honestly care about until she processed the content of his words, "Seeing Kuga desperately looking for you made my day."

Is Yuma really looking for me?

If so, does that mean I'll be able to escape... soon...?

Finally running out of energy, Luna succumbed to the darkness and allowed her eyelids to close, silently apologizing to Yuma and whoever finds her.

On the other hand, Yuma and Osamu had immediately rushed back to Tamakoma-shibu to report their findings to Rindo. Explaining the situation was time-consuming since they had to go through all the small details, but when the explanation was over, Rindo asked to confirm, "You're sure that this person kidnapped Luna?"

Osamu and Yuma nodded without hesitation, and Rindo picks up his phone and begins presses a few buttons before dismissing them, "You have my thanks, Osamu and Yuma. I'll let the police know and update you as soon as there's news."

Just as Osamu and Yuma were walking out, a lingering unsettling feeling stayed within Yuma after hearing, "The best we can do is put him behind the bars."

Yuma continued walking after excusing himself to head for his home, all while his mind filled with one thought only.

Just a bit more Luna. Please hang on.

~

"I'm back with your fooooooooooooood!" No matter how many times Luna has heard his voice before and thought she had gotten used to it by now, shivers still went down her spine.

Feeling slightly better energy-wise, Luna wore a deadpan expression and focused on her Black Trigger that was hanging on the doorknob. She had practically given up the freedom that she could have obtained by herself by agreeing to his request. Her negotiation was that she would comply to his requests in exchange of her Black Trigger on the doorknob. Of course, she made sure to include that the requests shouldn't be unreasonable.

Although his first request was already unreasonable, but I need to live if I want to see daylight again.

He stood by the door with a smile on his face and walked over to Luna with a plate of food. He also grabbed a chair and began to feed Luna. As much as she wanted to not eat, it was for once again, the sake of her survival.