Chapter 47| Blurred

Start from the beginning

"Mind your own fucking business, icyhot," Bakugou tightened his fists.

"Try something funny with her and I'll make sure you won't ever see the sun again."

Bakugou never had seen him like that. Before he could say anything back, the new number one hero opens the double door to his gym. Not long after, they were walking through the city in their hero suits.

Surprisingly, Todoroki's words stayed in his head.

"Guess who I saw today."

"Who?"

"Your old man and two UA kids following him like lost puppies."

A fairly tall and slender man with strikingly, unique turquoise eyes and black, almost spiky hair laid sideways on a one person couch. His dark purple patched up skin with staples all around his body, including eyes and mouth in a neat manner. Not to mention, his ears were decorated with the same silver rectangular staples.

He scoffed, crossing his arms, "Number one hero, huh? What a fucking joke."

"He might be just as bulky as Muscular, a paper cut would drain him blue," The male who started the conversation after coming back from the outside cheekily laughed.

This man had a similar build, except a few centimeters taller with broader shoulders. His hair was the complete opposite of his friend's— a snow white, middle parted bangs and undercut. Fancy, red wine eyes that stood out from the crowd.  Both of his ears being pierced as well, two lobes on either side and two helixes.

On his right ear a small, single pearl earring hangs while the others all were silver cuffs and hoops.

"Still no signs of yours, Kasai?"

"No, he disappeared without a trace. After the house was sold, nothing moved. Not even his bank account that has a good clump in it," Kasai shook his head, sitting down on the floor beside the one person couch that was occupied.

"We'll find him," The other reassured, his patches up hand patting the white locks. "And when we do..."

"We won't show him any mercy like he did to you."

Kasai laughed heartlessly before his tone dropped, "Dabi— I think..."

"I think Akari's the student that got sent back to the States for treatment."

A pause.

"Doll face?"

"Ew, you're calling my little sister that?" Kasai's face wrinkled with cringe.

"Seriously, she's the one? I heard from several sources that she saved All Might," Dabi pressed his lips thin. "Disappointing to hear. We almost got her to join our side if it wasn't for that broccoli UA kid ruining everything."

Dabi reached under the couch, throwing a picture of a green haired student and blonde haired onto the ground carelessly. His friend stared at it with a blank expression.