Chapter 3| Vs Part 1

Chapter 3| Vs

Akari- Replace with your name
Kageko- Replace with your last name
Ri or Ari- Replace with your nickname

——2nd Person POV; Lunch

"Akari! Over here!" You heard a voice shouted.

Looking over at Eijirou, he waved his arm at you as a signal for you to sit with him. He knew you had a hard time striking conversations with others and opening

You walked over to him with a bowl of ramen in your hands, you saw a empty seat across from Eijirou and decided to sit there. Not noticing the person next to you until you felt a unwelcoming aura.

To your right was none other than Bakugou. At the corner of your (E/C) eyes, you could see crimson, red eyes glaring at you.

"What are you staring at, you damn hedgehog?" You casually asked, catching him red handed.

"Who the fuck said I was staring at you?!" His face went blood red and avoided meeting your (E/C) eyes.

"Awww, your blushing Bakugou." You teased looking over at Eijirou as a signal to join you.

"Blushing is manly too, Bakugou!" Eijirou joined in with you.

"WHO SAID I WAS FUCKING BLUSHING??!!"

——
After lunch, you headed back to class. Since the mornings are the required classes like, English and math. Everybody thought it was normal.

The afternoon is heroics, everybody's favorite pretty much. You sat in your seat, staring outside the window.

The white, fluffy clouds and the blue sky reminded you of your childhood. The weather was rarely this nice, or it's just that you didn't go outdoors when it was back then.

"IT IS I! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All Might's voice boomed as he walked in the door, making a flashy entrance.

Just like that, your peaceful thoughts were interrupted by somebody.

"I can't believe this! All Might is going to teach us!"

"TODAY! FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'RE BULDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TESTS!!" All Might paused and whipped out a card that read "BATTLE".

"LET'S JUMP RIGHT INTO THIS!! A TRIAL OF BATTLE!!"

"Battle..!!"

You glanced behind you, Bakugou was smirking. He seem to be looking forward to the trial of battle.

"And a added bonus..," All Might pressed a button and the wall popped out rows of suitcases behind a glass box. "WE HAVE PREPARED COSTUMES THAT WE HAD YOU REQUEST TO BE SENT IN!!"

"GET CHANGED AND MEET US BACK AT GROUND B! AND DON'T FORGET, FROM HERE ON OUT, YOU ALL ARE OFFICIALLY HEROS!!"

——
You changed rather quickly into your costume and before anybody walked in. You decided to wait outside, where most of the boys finished.

You wore a soft almost floor length cloak that was made out of a fireproof material with a custom build in mask that you could pull up into a ninja mask and/or hood. You left your hair down.

Underneath, you wore a simple crop top that brought out your curves with a leafy pattern. On your neck, you had a grey choker that was made specially for pressing the pressure point on the back of your neck.

The crop top exposed your stomach, which you fixed with wrapping bandages that was made from a fire resistance material.

You also wore black leggings. On your left thigh you strapped hidden daggers and a hunting knife. You also strapped on a charm belt that was decorated with a silver Scythe charm and a few soild iron balls.