Prologue

[Do not recommend this if you are easily triggered or brings up bad memories! It also includes swearing!]

At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting until, they were out of place. Your dreams of becoming a hero, being crushed was one of them.

At the age of 7, all the people you trusted were long gone. All because of a quirk, a descendant's "curse" , it was because of him, You lost it all.

Just in a few years, everything was in ruins.

M-monster! You're a monster! It's all because of you that my life is like this!

You can't be a hero with that quirk! It's a Villain's quirk! So I'm going to take you down, because you're a villain!

You worthless brat! He's masterpiece! You're just a experiment! A toy for your father!

Haha! And Look at all those ugly scars! Ew!

A hero?! How can you be a hero? Give up. Do some that's actually in your fucking reach!

You useless piece of shit!

You're a monster! A demon! A villain.

This was how your life started. Dreams crushed, friends' betrayal, people you held dearly in your heart left you.

But what would happen if you meet a certain ash blonde? Would he accept you? What would happen if your dreams of being a hero was revived? Or what would happen if were give a second chance?