Chapter 43| Old Me

Chapter 43| Old Me

"How are the others? I heard you're a official pro-hero now," You smiled.

"Yes ma'am!" River nodded proudly. "Wait you haven't told them yet? Oh my gosh! They don't know?!"

"Keep it a secret for now will you? I want to surprise them once I get discharged," You explained, watching as the younger girl jump around excitingly.

As she eagerly caught you up what has happened the past two years, you couldn't help but feel a little left behind. Especially when River had explained that all of them passed and got their Provisional Hero Licenses a year ago.

A year ago, you were still locked up in a insane Asylum.

"We actually all work under one agency now, so we work together all the time! Oh! We should get you back to your room, you need a lot of rest if you want to see them anytime soon!"

"When did you became the motherly type?" You chuckled as she pushed your wheelchair out the door.

"Ever since I decided to become a part time nurse!"

"Look at you, you're all grown up now," You muttered with a small smile.

Bakugou was laying his bed with the lights out but the moonlight that shined through the a part of the curtains provided him enough. From time to time, he opened his phone to check the digital clock. He clicked into his photo albums and scrolled to a specific picture.

One of the very few pictures he had with you, it was a class picture taken a while back during when school started not too long ago. He had a physical copy of it somewhere in his room, but was too lazy to get up and find it.

 He had a physical copy of it somewhere in his room, but was too lazy to get up and find it

(Imagine yourself here lol)

Right behind him and Kirishima was you, slightly leaning forwards, throwing up the peace signs behind the two with your head slightly tilted up with a proud grin. Both you and Bakugou were missing the red ties.

He remembered exactly what happened right before it.

The class went outside to take pictures, while waiting for the photographer, you and Bakugou had a competition on who could sprint the fastest without using quirks. He felt like his tie might smack him in the face when he ran, so he decided to remove it. That day his mother forced him to wear the red tie because of the class photo they were going to take.

After the race, with both of you tied, he went back to search for his tie only for him to see that it was missing.

The one day 'he' decides to wear a tie, he loses it.

"Aw, are you still trying to find the tie?" You had teased him about it, after seeing him silently panicking.

"Fuck off Shortie," He had grumbled as a reply.