3 Months Before

Akari- First name

Kageko- Last Name
———————————

Almost two years had passed since your last fight under the name, Zero. After that fight, the six of you went your separated ways. Well, at least you. Currently, you are in custody of the government and on the outskirts of Japan. Locked up, in a cell.

Your POV—

The guards forced me to leave my cell and handcuffed my hands behind my back. They pretty much pushed me all the way from my cell to a room down the hall way.

I didn't pay much attention to who I was having a "meeting" with, yet. One of the guards pushed me down onto a chair forcing me to sit whether I like it or not.

I finally looked up who I was going to talk to, and....and...it was a rat..?

"A rat in a business suit...?" I thought in confusion, slightly tilted my head to the side as I sat down. "The fuck? I'm pretty sure I didn't kill his family or anything. If I did, it would have been unmistakable."

The rat or whatever waved off the guards by my side. One of the guards opened his mouth to protest when the other nudged him. They both left in a matter of seconds, leaving me and the rat.

"Hello, Miss Kageko. How are you doing today?" The rat asked me, with a smile.

"Could be better, I go by Akari. But get to your fucking point would you?" I replied, slightly annoyed.

"Ah, yes of course Miss Akari. I have a proposal for you." He said, sipping his drink, which looked like tea.

I narrowed my eyes, a proposal? A offer? Who the fuck would offer me something? But I would to hear what this rat has in mind.

"A offer?" I clarified, my voice was a bit raspy.

"Yes, would you like to hear about it Miss Akari?" He asked, then sipped his tea...again.

"Let's hear it." I answered. Not everyday you get a offer from a rat. I slumped down in my seat, this might take a while.

"I am the principal of Yuuei Academy, Nezu. I would like to invite you to Yuuei Academy for a second chance at life. That and also because of you have the heart for becoming potential hero. Wasn't that a dream of yours when you were younger?" He went rambling about something else, which I didn't really catch. "Anyways, Miss (Y/N), would you accept my offer?" "Nezu" offered.

"A second chance..." I thought, maybe this could be a good idea.

"A second chance..?" I said out loud this time.

"Why not? You were willing to give up 10 years of your own life to them. You'll become a great hero as a matter of fact." Nezu answered, in a "matter of fact" tone.

I bit my lower lip.
——