Wilbur shook his head sadly and Tommy, who was sitting next to him, patted his back sympathetically. Philza just stared with a shocked and betrayed expression.

"Guys- it's the truth. I'm sorry your taste buds are inferior."
"You're insane."
"Taste is one thing, but I'm seriously confused about it not waking you up."
"Uhhhh, I don't know why."

They looked through the menu and tried to decide what they would want. Wilbur and Philza each wanted pancakes, Techno wanted French toast, and Tommy...

"Do I have to?"
"Yes." All three replied in unison.

"Jeez ok."
"Actually, plates here are big. Or I was small. Or both. Maybe Wil and Phil should share one and you and I can share one."
"... ok."

"Are they really that big?"
"Kristen's mentioned that before. She still sometimes suggests sharing an order cause she expects there to be a lot."
"Oh. Ok then."

While Phil and Wilbur continued a conversation, Techno turned to Tommy across from him. Tommy was looking out the window.

"Tommy, are you ok with French toast? Or do you want anything else?"
"Umm, French toast is fine."

Tommy had barely been audible. He was sorta hunched over and kept glancing at the other people there. Too many eyes.

Techno noticed him pull at the hem of his shirt. He's trying to make his clothes baggy to hide. Tommy...

Techno gave a small huff and tilted his head to the side. He leaned forward and rested his head on his arms.

"Tommy?"
"Yeah?"

Tommy stopped glancing around and locked eyes with Techno. He mimicked Techno's position and laid his head on his arms as well.

"I won't make you eat a full slice. But at least half, ok? No one's going to watch you. No one here will judge you. And it doesn't matter what they think, they'll never see you again anyway."
"Except we're all famous, and they might see me again on screen. But thanks."

Techno gave a deadpan expression with his response.

"Just dab on the haters. Works for me."

Tommy lifted his head a bit and made a disgusted face while poorly concealing a smile. He fought a laugh and searched for the perfect retort.

"Easy for you to say! You don't show your face."
"True, but my voice is very recognizable."
"You don't talk either."

Tommy gave a satisfied smile. No way could Techno have a comeback for that.

"I don't have to take this from a child."

Tommy's jaw dropped. He did not-

"I'm not a child! I'm a very big man!"
"Sure Tommy, sure."
"Ah! Wh-! I-! Mmmmmmm!"

Any further attempts at coherent words were cut off by the waitress. Tommy seemed to read over something on the menu once more before handing it over to her. Then he pulled out his phone for a moment while the adults gave their orders.

Then the food came.

Techno and Tommy shared the same thought; holy shit that's a lot.

Tommy was conflicted. On one hand, there was more than he thought so his slice was far fewer calories than he thought it'd be. On the other hand, it was still an absurdly high amount.