MBU 32 - Drama!

***

From: +01176245***
meet me @
yg entertainment
7th floor
I'm waiting

When Lisa received those messages, confusion wash over her and told Jungkook about it who almost got his car flying over to their building and when they arrived there, the two didn't waste more time and quickly speed off inside forgetting his Lisa of Blackpink and his Jeon Jungkook of BTS.

As they got inside the lift, the two didn't utter any words to each other as they catch their breath gasping for an air. 7th floor? That's were our CEO's office is located? Does this mean—

When the lift stop in 7th floor, Lisa quickly step out as Jungkook followed from behind. Her steps began to seem heavier and heavier as the door of that office is coming to her view.

And she stops.

“ What's wrong, Lali? ” Jungkook worriedly ask.

“ I'm scared! ” she confess staring at the door meters away from her.

Looking down, she suddenly felt her hands being intertwined with and when she look up to him, Jungkook is already giving her an encouraging smile.

“ You have me, remember? ” he stated as Lisa wryly smiled at him before nodding her head.

Walking together with their hands intertwined, Lisa heave a sigh before holding unto the knob and slowly opening up but the sight they unfold wasn't the most they expected to see.

HYUNG? ” Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief looking at his members.

OPPA!! ” looking at Bigbang in surprised, she look at her members Unnies! ”

“ Lili !!! ” Taeyang of BigBang chirp smiling cheekily and was about to welcome their beloved labelmate maknae when he caught something unbelievable.

O-Okay what is going on? We are supposed to meet the blackmailer . . . Wait, does this means its just you guys all this time? ” Jungkook stated still in disbelief, his eyes look at them accusingly.

“ Oh his still stupid, I'm not surprised! ” Yoongi deadpanned making Jennie to nod in agreement.

“ Why are you all here, guys? What's the meaning of this? ” Lisa ask in confusion as she travelled her eyes around only to stop at the man who was being tied up, his head was hanging down low and his mouth was covered. Its —

“ Its a long story but . . . ” looking at the man too, RM continued. “ We found out who was behind the blackmailing ”

“ Lisa . . . ” already crying her heart out, Rosé called out her name.

“ So its really him, huh! ” not expecting to hear it from her, everyone averted their attention to the girl who look rather calm than they expected.

“ You knew, Lis? ” Jin asked.

Letting out a bitter smile, Lisa answered. “ It was just out of my speculation, Oppa! I didn't kn– ”