MBU 14 - ISAC pt. 2

***

The game started off and each players of the group went to their designated match. Women's Archery came on first which left Lisa alone in their seat since her eldest members insisted to play the game instead.

When the girls went on the platform, their Blinks cheered for them and Lisa join in happily since she were seated in front of their fans.

Ahh our pinks are so cute, I wanna cry ”

“ Gosh, why am I so nervous for them?”

“ They'll do great and if not — who fucking cares, I still love them ”

Ms. Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, be careful. I've got some chickens for you”

“ We've got your favorite snacks, Chaengie! Fighting!! ”

“ A milk for our Jenduekie. We love you all. Don't get hurt ”

Lisa can't help but laugh at how extras  their Blinks is, she did even pulled her camera out and took some pictures of them and only stop when the game started eventually.

It was Red Velvet vs. Blackpink !

And Jisoo dive in first competing with Red Velvet's Joy. The eldest girl is rather calm and relax given the fact that she doesn't have any experience in playing the game. And well, playing online games doesn't fucking count, Blinks! T.T

Here's goes Joy of Red Velvet, lets see what she got! ” the MC started.

And with that, Joy releases her arrow earning seven points. Seeing that it was Jisoo's turn already, she heave a heavy sigh positioning her arrow in the process. When the camera then moved to her, Blinks roared seeing how beautiful she is in her serious look angle.

Closing her one eye as she aims to her target, she waited the buzzer to buzz before she releases her arrow earning nine points and the loud cheers followed.

“ Wow that was — Wow!! ” the MC stated as the game goes on.

Lisa was beyond proud of her members. She was expecting them to do great but their greatness out there was beyond with her expectation cause the moment her Jisoo Unnie's arrow hit nine points, she almost jump in joy and don't get her started when Jennie and Rosé hit the bullseye, the woman just gotten internally mad.

Smiling from ear to ear, somehow she was motivated to do her best as well seeing how her members tried their hardest to do win. In the midst of her happiness, the MC announces that 400m relay for women is coming up next.

Ready to run, Royal MaknaeJisoo grin before engulfing the younger into a short hug while laughing her heart out

“ Sure to keep up, Unnie !! ” she grinned back.

Let's not get hurt girls, okay?Jennie let out a small encouraging smile as she look around to her members

“ Now, now! We've got 30 minutes left before the game starts, wanna check out what our dear Blinks store for us? Rosé wiggled her brows as she circled her arms around Jennie's shoulder smiling cheekily. Jisoo understanding what the younger meant by then shook his head in disbelief.