"I know he did! Kid, look at me."

Looking at the man, he seemed to a pretty middle aged guy. Sand white skin, darker than dark hair, a pretty neat suit and hat, this dude was a mafioso. You didn't have to look twice. He soon gave me a smile that felt warm like Pa's but, almost sinister...

Cut to present day, I'm 20 and still in my prime as Don Joseppi said. Since that night at the speakeasy, he made me the errand boy for a year. Running around delivering messages and what not. Ma was a bit skeptical as to what I did to get the money but, with Pa gone? Someone had to get the money flowing.

The next year after that, I proved to Don that I could do a lot more. And I was right. Sorta. I traded in that little 45 for a bigger Tommy after a cop bust went wrong. Don let me keep it as a thank you and from there on, he made me the man you called when someone like Mister Hechoboh overstepped their power. But I also did fetches still for the most part.

And tonight? I decided to wear something nice to show off. A (F/C) button up with a black vest, black denims and boots. As for my fedora? A solid white with black trim. Fuck did that go horribly wrong. Don wanted me to get him a souvenir that was getting sent over to the museum. Some dagger from Egypt or some other fuckin' place.

Most of the job went well up until my errand boy fucked up and got police called. After a short 5 block chase, I took the thing for myself and told the others to go. Bringing us to right about...now.

"Fuck!"

Running with Tommy gun in hand and the dagger rolled up in cloth in my other, the cops had a pretty good grip on me. Whatever the hell this dagger was, they really didn't want me to have it. Seeing as how they didn't split up to chase my errand boys after I got the thing. They got dogs, some cars coming in every two blocks and the worst of all? Fucks had the audacity to sick a blonddetective broad on me! A chick! Imagine MY fuckin' face when she yelled out for to stop while holding a six-shooter.

Now I ain't the type to get offended easily but this shit really made me feel like so much less of a mafioso and more like a pickpocket. Cutting through some alleyways between apartments, I had to ingore my boots and socks getting wetter than a broader after being brought a drink n' cig. Worst of all, the cops were lackin' behind minus that one detective! Ugh. Anymore and I might stab myself with the damn dagger.

Finally after running for so long, I ended up at the docks and skid to a stop before I could slide any further. Looking behind me, the broad held up her piece and yelled;

"Drop the dagger and Tommy! Now!"

"Quite kindly, dearie, go fuck yourself! Don't try to disrespect me with that kind of shit!"

Whipping around, I was ready to fire my tommy when she got the first one in. Fuuuuck me. Dropping to the ground while yelling with shut teeth, I gripped my chest with the hand holding the dagger. Being shot before has hurt like hell but, never like this. That's why I felt like I was gonna die. Walking up to me, the broad held up her piece to me. This is probably what Pa felt like before bit the dust...Oh boy did this shit piss me.

As the broad went to grab the dagger, I smacked her over the head with my Tommy. Causing her to cry out as she fell to the side before I unravelled the dagger from those linens it came with. Pointing it st my chest, I prefer this shit over that broad getting anymore chances to humiliate me.

"Wait! No!"

Giving her the slyest fuckin' grin ever, I stabbed myself in the chest. My eyes shot open as a sudden white light engulfed me right after.

When it went away, I was laying on the ground once again but, this time, the broad was nowhere to be seen. But what I did hear made me groan.

"Holy shit! Buddy!"

A guy ran up to while he wore some beight orange vest with a silver strip that glowed brightly. A dock worker, obviously.

"Call 911! Come on, buddy. Stay with-Is that a fuckin' tommy gun?"

As he went to grab it, I grabbed his collar and growled despite blood leaking from my mouth.

"You touch it, I'll come back and haunt your ass."

The guy seemed to have gotten the message as he looked at me. And in return, I did the same. But, I was surprised to see the dagger was gone and that stab wound? Nonexistent. I was now confused. And I know for a fact I stabbed myself since I could feel that shit go through my muscle and organs.

However, staying awake became impossible as I soon just shut my eyes.

Feeling a searing fuckin' headache, I groaned as I began to open my eyes with a shit ton of pain. I had to shield my eyes since the lights in the room were way too fuckin' bright! However, before my mind could cover itself, I heard a metallic tingling along with a pressure on my left wrist. One that I knew too well.

"Fuck..."

Opening my eyes finally, I saw I was handcuffed to some hospital bed with s huge...box next to me that made the most obnoxious beeping. Soon after, a cop walked into the room with a small...smile. Huh. Ain't that a first.

"You're awake! Good! Now you can answer why you had an M1918 Thompson Submachine Gun. Realistic cosplay gone wrong?"

Laughing softly to himself, I was beyond confused. This man was a cop but, that uniform was way too...lineny. But, before I could say anything, he spoke up with a sigh.

"Luckily, someone wants go speak with you..."

Stepping out the room, an asian man walked in with an asian woman. The guy was roughly middle aged with short black hair and a set of clothing that said he was a pretty wealthy dude. Some sweater of sort, blue under shirt, denims and a pair of black shoes. As for the woman? She was a bit more...vibrant. She had purple hair that was tied or made to go behind her head with a blue bow. She had a pair of black glasses that shielded a set of pretty cyan eyes. But her outfit was....weird. A midnight blue shirt that said "hololive," blue denims and some black flats.

Looking at the guy, he seemed...giddy. Too giddy.

"Kon'nichiwa. My name is Motoaki Tanigo but, many call me Yagoo. And this is my secretary-"

"You can call me A-chan."

She didn't seem all that thrilled as the fellow known as "Yagoo" chuckled sheepishly. Making me even MORE confused as to what the fuck was goin' on.

"I am the CEO of a company called Hololive. We have a...proposition. For you..."

For the first time since they entered, the lady gave a soft melancholic smile as hee boss gave a large one. Oh fuck...somethin' tells me I can't say no....

—————————————————————

Oi i wanna try something for a week. It'll go one of two ways, it'll go good an ill continue it or it flops and resume focusing on one thing only.
New story and I'm sure yall will recognize it right away. Just want to branch out a bit. Gain some motivation too.