Intro

Wind breezes as the grass sways along such a nice day up in the sky as the sun of the afternoon does light jo the surrounding.

Obito: Where... am I?

Obito Uchiha, He is the world's worst criminal, Not only he created the Akatsuki for the sole purpose of capturing the Tailed Beast. He also started the 4th World Great Ninja War.

Doing Madara's plan and started the plan of infinite tsukiyomi and trap all people in the world.

Dying on the proccess of saving Naruto and Kakashi.

Upon woking up, expected to be in either heaven or hell. He was confhsed as how he was just standing there in the middle of nowhere.

Obito: Is this... Heaven? No. its too realistic to be one. some this must be!

'A reincarnation!'

He immediately inspected gis body condition. Thinking if he might have been revived using the jutsu be hated and despise the most.

But thag was not the caze, but upon inspecting everything. This doesn't go unnoticed as he figure out that he became a bit smaller.

Obito: I've become... Younger? How?! This is my body when I fought Minato Sensei... 14... no, 15 years old.

Obito looked around as he tries to find something that can reflect his appearance, like a river or something else.

But he can sense that there are a large amount of people just few blocks away from him. So he decided to take a look.

He still has his speed as he jumped and ran through the forest part of the grassland he woke up from.

But upon arriving, he saw that the people he sensed were actually bandits, Holding such strange weapons.

Then the other side, It was a carriage with some goods inside it. Must be belongs to that fat merchant as he hides behind his Bodyguard.

One of the body guard recited a group of rhythimic words. Then from the tip of his wooden staff, a large Fire came out and blasted towards the bandits.

Obito: Did that woman used a Fire Jutsu without the hand signs?! How is that possible!

Obito is shocked by the weird occurrence. But kept calm and observed the happenings.

The bandits were lightly damage as the fire was blocked by a big guy with a large shield.

The bandits then start to attack as the o e who fired off the Fire justu were extremely exhausted.

The other bodyguards also attacked the bandits, trying to incapacitate them as they tried to minimize the damage.

They clashed as Obito observed the fight, He can tell that those people were at the level of Mid Genins. Which disappoints him.

But he can also tell that there is one at least at the level of Chunin. Which was the man with 2 sword strapped in his back.

He was just standing there, observing the battle too. But Obito knew that the man is sided with the Bandits.

One of the Bodyguards manage to take one down, yhen he shifted his attention the man just watching the battle.

He charged at the man with his axe held up and ready to take him down. But in a swift movement, The man took out one of his sword and immediately stabbed the man.

Completely stopping his attack. Then he sighed and proceeds to join the fight.

Obito knew that once that man joins in. the other side will be completely annihilated.

But the woman who just fired of the Fire Jutsu has a knowledge that he don't, so that woman is pretty much important for him for information.

The man dashed forward and defeated 2 of the bodyguards in a flash, leaving only the woman and other bodyguard alone.

The man looked towards them and asked them to hand over the merchant and he'll let all of them leave.

Bandit Leader: What do you say? If you handed him over to us, I'll pay you people no mind. I have no interest to you after all.

Then, The other bodyguard hesitates. He looked at the marchant while panting and havkng a stressed look on his face.

The merchant immediately grasp on what'sgoing on and tried to run away, but the man stopped him by grabbing his collar.

Bandit Leader: I'm happy that we understand each other.

But the woman wasn't having any of it. She pointed he wooden staff at the bandit leader and startes to recite again. But she was stopped by her comrade, who punched him in the stomach to stop her.

Obito is dissapointed by the rash action by the man. The Bandit Leader took the merchant and handed him over to his comrades.

The bodyguard sighed out of relief, that he and his friends are going to live, But just then. he was immediately stabbed in the back by one of the otber bandits.

Bodyguard: T-This isn't what we talked about!

Bandit Leader: Oh. You must have misunderstood me. what I said is that "I will pay you no mind", But I'm not sure by the others.

The rest of the bandits laughed. Then two more vandit stabbed the bodyguard till he dies.

Then the other bandits turned their attention to the knocked out woman.

Obito clearly know what's gonna happen next, he immediately stepped in. Right after the bandit removed the woman's cloak, revealing her great figure, and noticeably pointed ears. they chuckles to themselves.

When one of them is about to grope the woman. Obito grabbed his hand and just sat there right beside him, completely unnoticed by them.

When the bandits reacted, Obito immediately disarmed the bandit and knocked him out immediately by punching him in the face.

Then one of the bandit ran and charged behind him and on from up front. But then, both of the bandit's weapon slip passed his body. Resulting on the other bandits killing themselves.

The leader saw what happened and is bewildered, but he continues to observe.

Obito then turned to the bandit leader. In his swift movement, he used his Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu and tries to burn the man to crisp.

The vandit was overwhelmed by it, but the big man with his shield guarded him immediately.

Obito use this opportunity and attacked both of thwm from behind, using the sword he picked up from the bandit, he tried to stab the big man. but were immediately repelled by the Leader.

But then anotger Obito appears, jumping in the air while holding the axe from the guy that died earlier.

Leader: Aha....

*Blood Splat*