Chapter 3

Obito roam around the district as he tries to find a tavern, cafe, or a place to eat and satiate his hunger.

He looks around and saw some stalls what sell fruits, but he is not craving for those. He want his first meal, after years of nothingness. Meat.

Obito: I wonder if there are any good places to eat atound here. I missed this feeling of hunger.

Then after taking a left turn. He saw a newly established restaurant. It's not crowded by people, but the smell of the food attracts him.

Obito immediately entered the establishment after having a whiff of that good smell of food.

Obito: <Hostess of Fertility>... What a weird writing, but somehow, using my Sharingan. I'm able to read these unknown words.

???: A customer? Welcome! Please have a seat and well be with you shortly!

Said by a big woman. Obito is surprised by her looks, because for a woman. She's too... Brawny. She wore a blue uniform with a white apron at front.

Then a waitress greeted Obito too. She belong to the race of Demi-Human. A catgirl.

Anya: Hello-nya. I'm Anya and I'll be your waitress for today. Please follow me as I lead you to your seat-nya.

Obito: 'Nya?! Her race have those catchphrases. Just like Deidara-senpai's "Hmm".'

Obito followed Anya as she pointed at the seat next to the counter. Anya then gives hin the menu of the day and ask him for his choice.

Obito didn't think twice and said.

Obito: I'll take the pasta, roasted pork, rice, and grilled chicken. And some... Ale?

Obito: 'I've never drink anything alcoholic before, and I'm pass 30 so I guess it's alright for me.'

Anya: Got it. But I wont be serving you the Ale-nya.

Obito: Eh? Why is that?

Anya: You look like 15 years old, and as a Minor, you still can't drink. But we appreciate the thought. I'll be serving you apple juice instead.

Obito: 'Damn this child body of mine!'

Anya relays my orders to Mama Mia, the owner of the place, and Mama Mia smiled and get the order cookin'.

While waiting, he saw that Anya and tge other waitress are on free time because the place is not that crowded. Obito called out Anya.

Obito: Uhm, Anya-san was it? Can I ask something?.

Anya: Nya? Sure, anything-nya, it's just that I'm expecting something for my 'company'.

Obito: Right, right. So to my question... Can you tell me things about the Evilus?

After saying the last part. The atmosphere around them immediately densed as Anya's expression along with Mama Mia, who was listening to our conversation, and some other costumers that went for a meal there.

Anya: W-Why do you want to ask about them-nya?

Obito: I'm actually new here to Orario. and I heard that there will be a lockdown soon because of the group called Evilus. And I'm just curious as why they're quite notorious and feared.

Mama Mia then interrupted.

Mama Mia: If you want to ask for those things, places like this is not the right place for you. But since you said that you're new here, and payed a lot for my great cooking. I'll tell you a bit. But I'm curious for why a Kid like you is interested in those things.