Chapter 4

The customers in the Hostess of Fertility hurriedly left after the attempt bombing. Which is why Mama Mia clicked her tongue in disappointment and anger. Because of that Idiot Evilus, her establishment might be deemed dangerous place.

She wanted to finish off the Evilus man herself, but it seems like protecting the grey haired girl comes first.

Obito just stood there. He want to put the Evilus under a genjutsu and extract every information that he can take. But after that flashy event, everyone's attention shifted to the Evilus member, who is somehow conscious after Mia's hit.

Obito: 'I don't have an opening to use my Sharingan. And certainly, I won't be able to extract information from this man if he got captured by those police forces.'

Then in the distance. The Ganesha Familia arrives with their equipment to the max. They waste no time and immediately restrained the man and tried to evacuate the area.

Ganesha Member: Evacuate everyone to safety! We don't know how many of them are still here, so everyone search the surrounding!

Then they scatter. Entering every alley to find any trail of other Evilus that might be lurking around.

Obito's chance to extract information now has been quite delayed. He turned around and wen back to his seat, but not to continue his meal, but to take his mask and pay for his meal.

Mama Mia: I'm sorry kid. Looks like your vacation here in Orario is quite rough, luckily the wires were severed or it could have been worse.

Obito: Yeah, not the experience that I hoped for my first meal.

Bedore leaving, Mia then grabbed his shoulder. Obito turns his head, but before he can say anything, Mama Mia handed him a small box.

Mama Mia: I don't like my costumers leaving unsatisfied. here's a small lunch for you, but make sure to come back. Kay!

Obito: How thoughtful. I surely will.

Obito then walks out the establishment. But before leaving completely, he glanced at the grey haired waitress earlier. But what he saw was beyond his comprehension.

He's used to reading people's emotion, so much that he used it for his plan from the past. And her face says it all.

"Interesting individual..."

Something that sent shivers on Obito's spine. He only ever felt this is when Kaguya used a intense gravity jutsu.

Obito: That woman... She's not a Human... is she?

Obito asked himself, but he shrugs it off as he left.

Syr then smiled as she felt that she just made eye contact with Obito. She then walks towards Mama Mia, which Mama Mia showed some kind of pissed expression.

Syr: I'm sorry about that one, Mia, I know that, that man was an evilus member. But my curiosity to that masked person just pushed me enough to test him.

Mama Mia: Oh yeah? By getting yourself taken hostage? That Evilus triggered the bomb you know!

Mia yelled. No one is in her establishment right now as all the customers ran away after the bomb attempt.

Mama Mia: But I don't know, if you're just too lucky that the wires were severed, or...

Syr: That man saved us. By severing those wires. You saw it too didn't you? That swirl between those wires. Along with Anya's spear.

Syr stated accurately. Mia could only sigh as both of them looked at Anya, who was outside sulking about her spear.

###

Obito silently follows the Ganesha Familia who holds the Evilus member, captive, and being brought somewhere. More obviously to a prison.

But as he follows them. He can sense that someone is staring at him too, then he felt that the person who was watching him earlier moved. He immediately went to a dark alley.

The person follows him to the alley. But when that person arrives, it was a dead-end. And there was no Obito there.

The person thought that he might have escaped by jumping through the roof, so he did the same too. But again, there was none.

???: Tsk, where did that bastard go?

He looks around, trying to get even a glimpse of Obito. He is also a cat person, Which is why he used his smelling capabilities to try and sniff out the man he's chasing.

???: His smell... I can't track it too. How could he outrun me like that... Is he also a high leveled adventurer?

He thought of as he put his hand on his nose. But unknown to him, the man he was looking for. Slowly rising up from the roof, like a ghost. just slipping out like his entire body was intangible.

Obito raised his right hand, slowly reaching out for the cat person's head. But the cat person immediately used his weapon, a spear, and tried to cut him. But his spear just went through him.

Obito reached out for his arm instead. After letting the spear slip away, Obito materialised and grabbed his arm.

Obito: Looking for me?

Without saying anything. The cat person immediately went for another attack with his fist. Obito steps to the side to evade but he let go of his arm.

He used his spear again and thrust it to Obito's head. He looked at him seriously and things around them was like in a slow motion.

The spear is aimed correctly to the masked man's head. Aiming to finish him off. But like earlier, he just passed through.

???: 'Then I was not mistaken! My attacks do pass through him. But he can touch me, What kind of ability is this?!'

After the failed attempt on attacking Obito's head. He then jumped back a little bit, like 9 meters away from Obito. Then he just stared at Obito.

Obito: Seems like you've seen a ghost, are you? Don't meddle with me and I won't with yours. Or else we wont be having a good time.

The red glow on the mask really gives off a bad vibes for the cat person. But he knew that the man before him is strong! And he knows that as long as he has that ability that let attacks slip through him

He can't be touched.

???: 'I have to report this. Sooner.'

Obito: I'm not a mind reader but. Surely you've decoded to back out for now. We can continue this, when we meet again.

Obito slowly sinks again to the ground as the cat person stares at him in disbelief.

Obito: See you later.