𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

7 days later, Morning

"Congratulations! Welcome Back!" Both of the twins said.

"Being safe and sound is better than anything else" the white haired girl said

"There are only 5 people left?! There where 50 or so people before?... That guy isn't here too because I pass out the moment he... I couldn't save him" Tanjiro said looking down angry at himself.

"Don't blame yourself. He left us while we are fighting the demon. I guess he's just saving himself."

She said placing her hand to his shoulder.

Something's wrong about her... She seems kinda... Sad...

"I will die, I will die, I will die, I will die, even if we survive, we will die in the end." Said the man with a yellow and orange hair.

"Eh? Now what do I do? What about the blade?" The boy with a scar on his cheeks asked.

The twins explained the details like the uniform, getting our body measurements and saying that we're at the lower ranks.

The man who has a scar asked again about the blade.

"Today you will each choose a chunk of Tamahagane Alloy. You're blade will be completed within 10 to 15 days. Also from now on, Kasugaigarasu will be following you all."

A crows, sparrow and a albino crow was flying around. The sparrow landed on the yellow boy and the crows was on others shoulders/arms.

The beautiful white crow landed on Mizuki's arms chirping happily. She pet its head loving it already.