𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

"Water Breathing, Second Form! Water Wheel!!" Tanjiro shouted as he carry Mizuki on his one arm, trying to find a way to land.

The two slayers landed beside the Tree with Tanjiro protecting Mizuki from the impact.

Mizuki groaned in pain as she feels her hear throbbing.

"Mizuki san! Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked reciving a grunt in her response.

"Come on we need to be quick. We need to get back to Inosuke." He helps her stand up and ask her again if she was okay.

"Im okay Tanjiro, lets go." Mizuki puts on her mask after getting a big scar from the impact.

The two of them began searching their way back until Tanjiro stop from the sight he saw.

A two demon with the one crying while blood was dripping down her face, the other on doesn't seem to mind it.

"What are you looking at? This isn't some show, you know." The demon said making Tanjiro caught off guard.

"Wh-what are you doing? Aren't you two allies?" Tanjiro ask stuttering.

"Allies? Don't put us in the same category as something that flimsy. We're family. We're joined by a powerful bond. And besides, this is between me and my sister. So don't interfere. Or i'll carve you up." The demon said threatening them.

"You're wrong! Whether it's your family or an ally, if you have a strong bond between you, then either one should be just precious!

Calling it flimsy if you're not related by blood. That's not true at all! Not only that, but those who have a strong bond give off the scent of trust!

But all I'm picking up from the two of you is the scent of terror, hatred and repulsion! That's not what you call a bond. It's counterfeit!" Tanjiro shouted making the oni angry.

Suddenly a demon slayer corps came underestimating the demon because of its height

"Dont do it! Stop!!" Tanjiro warned the Demon slayer the demon cut the demon slayer's body into pieces as if it was a steak.

He was shattered to pieces in an instant... Did he just do that with his web? But how?

Mizuki thought, pepreparing her self at what might happen next.

"Hey, what did you say? Look at you, what was it that you just said?" The demon turns to the two of them as they notice that the air got denser and heavier.

"Hey, what is it that you said? Tell me. What is it?"

"Sure. I'll repeat it as many as you want! Your bond is forged!!" Mizuki said as she went infront of tanjiro.

Hm, she's smarter than I thought. She doesn't even flinch in fear. Well, not that it matters anyway.

Tanjiro began to lunch attack to the demon making Mizuki shock "Tanjiro wait!"

"Water breathing, First form Water Surface Slash!" Tanjiro said jumping up high in the air.

The demon unleashed his webs, cutting Tanjiro's sword in half like a butter.

"Tanjiro watch out!!" Mizuki went fast infront of him

"Moonlight Breathing Second Form Starry Night - Moon gazer!!" A light surrounded her reflection the sword causing the web to bounce off them.

How? She bounce my thread off. Incredible, incredible!!

"Tanjiro don't ever do that again." Mizuki scolded him as he says sorry.

I cant cut the threads. But i can bounce it off. But still, its taking a lot of energy to do it. The best thing to do for now is to dodge it.

Even slashing the main source is useless. Just with these web is making harder for us to get close to the oni!

Think Mizuki, Think!

"So you still refuse to take back those words?" The demon asks.

"Yes! I'll never take it back!" Tanjiro answers.

"Then i shall cut you off into ribbons." Suddenly the on thread earlier began to multiplied into many like a spider web in an instant.

"No!" Mazuki went infront of him as blood started spill all over them.

"Nezuko!" It was Nezuko who went infront of them, the threads cutting off almost all of her body.

"Tanjiro! Go!" Mizuki said as Tanjiro dragged Nezuko's body away from them.

"A girl emerged from that box on his shoulders. But she has the aura of a demon!" The demon girl became terrified as she looks at his demon brother shaking.

"That girl... Is he her sibling?" The demon pointed at both of them.

"So what if he is?" Mizuki shouted angrily.

"Siblings... The sister's been turn into a demon. Yet, she stays by his side. The younger sister protected the elder brother. Risking her own life... It felt so same... I want to feel it again. That's a genuine bond! I want it!" The demon named Rui said.

"W-wait Rui! I'm your elder sister! Don't desert me!" Her sister said as Rui finally snapped at her, cutting her bodies with his thread into pieces.

"None of you ever managed to fulfill the roles you were given. Not ever. once." Rui said angrily.

"I was the elder sister you wanted, wasn't I? Give me a chance to redeem myself!" The sister said.

"No, you can't do it like her. You'll never be her. When im with her, i know its a genuine bond. I want it. I miss it. I want it!!!" Rui said cutting tree's with his threads.

"Please give me a second chance! I'll do better please!" The sister plead.

"In that case, go kill those people wandering all over this mountain. If you did, i'll forgive you for what just happened now." The demon's sister nodded and began to walk away.

"Now back at you-" The demon looked at Mizuki shocked.

The Masks that Mizuki wear was slice off earlier, revealing her face.

"Y-you... H-how?" The demon stumble back as he didn't not believe the person infront of him.

"Whats wrong with you?" Tanjiro asked.

"O-onee san...."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅