!𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!

Hello Readers!!
Thank you for reading this book!!

This took 3 years to make?!
Yep im a very very lazy author, but it still warms me that y'all read it!

But i have a few thoughts of this book.

First:

Mizuki has lived for many years. And yet she just joined the Demon slayer Corps just this era?

I would like to make a little story and a few change up in the previous story too. There's just too many plot hole on this book but i'll polish it up a bit so stay tuned!!

Second:
Rui Ayaki is Just around 30 years old if he isnt a demon, so why Mizuki is way way older than her?

That question will be answered in future books or chapters. I wanted you all to know what more behind her powers since i know most of you all confused.

Third:

Should i Make Kyojiro Live or Nah?

I actually made this book WAY before the movie was even released. I had grown alot onto Kyojiro and is my comfort character ever since.

I'll still have to think whether to make him live or die since making him live will have more story to cover, but What do you all think? Nah or yah?

Fourth:

What does Muzan Kibutsuji need Mizuki for?

For starters, Muzan has nothing to do with her powers! I repeat! Muzan has nothing to do with her powers!

He only erase her memory and the reason for that will be revealed in the next book!

It will clarify at why does Muzan need Mizuki for.

Thats alll!! If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to comment here. I would like to have some interaction with the readers and know your thoughts!

I'll try my best at the next book!

See you!!( ◜‿◝ )♡