Chapter 30 || Episode 12

"Oh this is Jaehwa. Say hi!" Jinu introduced his daughter.

She did a small bow. "Hello I'm Jaehwa, I am 4 years old and I like aliens."

Gwaenhi gasped after hearing her say a full sentence. "Woah, she can talk without pausing? That's amazing."

Jinu chuckled. "Yeah but sometimes she still does, it depends on how long her sentence is." She nodded her head in understanding.

Seungkwan: When I was three the only thing I could do is stuff my mouth with coins.

"Jaehwa, do you have an alien?" Jihoon asked her.

She nodded her head in excitement. "Yes I have Arien, Bialar, and Eldredth, they're ahm, Dad what are they again?" She looked up at Jinu.

"Triplets, honey."

"There, triplets! They uh they look alike and they have many many many eyes."

"Can we meet your aliens or are they too shy?"

Sana: Jihoon seems good with kids.

"Arien is very very very shy, she only talks to Eldredth, Bialar, me, and Mommy. Arien doesn't like Daddy."

They all laughed after hearing what she said. "But why doesn't Arien like me?" Jinu pretended to look hurt.

"She says you look too old and scary."

Gwaenhi and Jihoon gasped and tried stopping themselves from laughing. Jinu looked so embarrassed that he buried his face on his hands. "I look old, hon?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded her head.

Sana: *laughs out loud*

He brushed off the thought. "Okay, I'll try to look less older for you and Arien," He patted her head. "So you guys are gonna take care of her for two days?"

"Yup." Gwaenhi answered.

"Alright then, here's her bag. It has all her stuff. If you guys need help or anything, just call me," Jinu handed Jihoon her sparkly purple duffle bag. "Jaehwa, remember to be nice okay? You'll stay with your Aunt Gwaenhi and Uncle Jihoon for the meantime."

Jaehwa smiled at him and nodded. "Give Daddy a hug," He opened his arms wide and she immediately hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow guys." He let go of her and waved at the two before leaving.

The three of them watched as Jinu left the cafe. Gwaenhi glanced at Jihoon a few times cause she was completely clueless on what's next. "Jaehwa do you want to eat or drink anything?" He asked.

"Can I have a chocolate chip cookie please?" She pointed at the large cookie displayed on the counter.

Jackson: That seems too big, I don't think she can finish that.

"Sure, how about something to drink?"

"I want milky."

Jihoon nodded with a smile. "I'll order for her first. How about you, do you want anything?" He asked Gwaenhi.

"No, I'm fine." She nervously smiled at him. He left the two in a very awkward atmosphere.