Chapter 30 || Episode 12

"...you're kidding right?"

"No I'm not, it would be a wonderful idea to have the two of you take care of a baby before 'getting married'." The producer placed air quotes on his statement.

"Have you even asked Rachel if this was okay with her?" Gwaenhi asked.

"I can hear you from here and I'm saying no!" Rachel's faint yelling was heard in the dining area.

The producer shyly laughed. "I knew she might say no but I have a back-up plan. We asked Jinu from Winner if he would agree on letting you take care of Jaehwa, he said yes."

Jihoon's lips parted, he felt a bit embarrassed to try to take care of his senior's daughter even if they've gotten closer through the years. Gwaenhi on the other hand thought that it was a bad idea to put hot topic idols together in one episode. Jinu revealing that he was married and had a daughter had negative responses from Koreans, it might end up worse if they let her and Jihoon, a problematic pair as well, take care of his daughter.

"He really said yes?" Jihoon asked in disbelief.

The producer nodded his head proudly. "Now ready yourselves for the upcoming days, it'll be quite interesting," He stood up. "I'm pretty sure you'll be great parents."

The thought of being a mother made Gwaenhi's eyes widened. She wasn't ready for that type of thing and in fact, she was scared of kids. They seem horrifying. The couple sent their producer off and stared at each other for the longest time.

"This is getting quite creepy, Eun." Jihoon told her.

"Shut up, I really don't wanna take care of Jinu's daughter." She looked at him without even batting an eyelash.

"Then why does it seem like it's my fault?"

"I'm not saying anything, I'm just staring at you."

"Why are you even staring at me?"

"Well why are you staring back?"

"Cause you're pretty when you're stressed."

"So is that why you stress me out all the time?"

Jihoon suddenly stayed silent, not knowing what to tell her. "N-No."

"But you stuttered, so it's true?"

"No it's not."

Gwaenhi smirked and walked going to the kitchen with her arms folded. His eyes followed her moves as he felt lovestruck towards her sudden boldness and change of attitude.

"Damn she's hot." He whispered and chuckled to himself.

Seungkwan: Oh my gosh it's Jihoon and Gwaenhi!

"Are you nervous?" Jihoon asked Gwaenhi.

"A bit." She held on to her cup of coffee a bit tighter and took a sip.

"I'm pretty sure we can handle this, she's just a kid. There are two of us, she's outnumbered." Gwaenhi chuckled as he tried reassuring her.

Just in time, Jinu and his 4 year old daughter entered the cafe. They greeted each other with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys, it's been a while since I've talked to you." Jinu said.

Sana: He produced one of Treasure's songs a year ago right?

"Yeah." Jihoon answered with a chuckle.