❗BREAKING NEWS❗

(Time is set a month after hiatus announcement)

Article by allkpop.com

BREAKING NEWS: TREASURE's Haruto and Jeo Gwaenhi are Rumored to be Dating

Local news tabloid Dispatch has revealed another couple, we see! Dispatch has released an article about Haruto from TREASURE and Gwaenhi from CARAMIA due to shocking evidences they have collected.

Right before the famous We Got Married show on MBC has aired, a lot of Treasure Makers and Silver Lights have shipped the two after their sweet interactions on Show! Music Core. From Haruto dropping some pick-up lines whenever Gwaenhi talks, to the way he looked even happier when CARAMIA won on the show, fans were crazy for them.

But now, it seems like HaruEun shippers dreams are coming true! The first time they were spotted was when they enjoyed an afternoon meal at a restaurant just near YG Entertainment.

*photo attached*

It also seems like they've been flirting on their social media accounts. Right when they post a picture, they're immediately part of the list of likers. Sometimes, they even drop some comments.

*photo attached*

Context:

watanabe__hrt: noona looks pretty today~
》 jeogwaenhi replied to watanabe__hrt: hahaha shut up

*photo attached*

jeogwaenhi: baby haruto hehehe
》 watanabe__hrt replied to jeogwaenhi: oh no im embarrassed now hahaha

Haruto has also been spotted coming in and out of Gwaenhi's dorm building from time to time. Despite the hoodies, masks and glasses, it's very easy to distinguish that this is him.

*3 photos attached*

This could also be one of the reasons why HoonHi decided to go on a hiatus for We Got Married. A theory could be because they found out that she was dating Jihoon's co-member. Although no proper evidence was found for this, let's keep our hearts and minds open for this news.

YG Entertainment has not released any statement about this. It has been 8 hours.

What did you think of this article?

😥 😱 👿 👌