"Stop, eyeing her like a piece of meat." Lucius tells me subtly as a photographer comes up to us.

"Smile. Stop looking constipated." I say as we pose for the picture.

Lucius then walks away telling me to behave.

"Right this way." Natalie then leads the way.

My eyes wander over her again.

"You look fantastic." I compliment.

"Why, thank you very much." She says over her shoulder.

"But that's unprofessional. What's on the docket?" I ask clasping my hands together.

"You have a 9:30 dinner."

"Perfect. I'll be there at 11:00." I nod looking around.

"Absolutely."

"Is this us?" I point at a table.

"It can be."

"Great. Make it us." I tell her.

"Okay." She nods and walks away.

"Jaqueline Wayne." I hear being dragged out making me turn around.

"Well if it isn't Brian Geller." I raise a brow checking the man out as he stands in front of me.

"Who gave you that prison cut?" I ask motioning to his hair.

"I didn't know you allowed 5 year olds to design your tattoos

"I didn't know you allowed 5 year olds to design your tattoos." He motions at my hands and neck.

"*looks at his suit* Black and white? What died, other than your sex life?" I tilt my head.

"Like alcohol so much you dress up as wine?" He counters.

"Huh..Have you always had a stupid face?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Takes one to know one." He smiles.

"At first I was curious to why there was slime on the floor but that's just the trail you leave behind." I say looking down behind him.

"I thought a garbage truck drove past with the smell that wafted in here but it was just you who walked in." He places the back of his hand to nudge his nose.

As we continue to look at each other unimpressed we slowly smile and chuckle.

"Hey buddy." I say as we shake hands going into a hug.

"Hey, long time no see." He replies patting my back.

"What's new with you?" I ask curiously while we separate.

"Well I'm now a coordinator for The Daily Planet along with still publishing my own column." He nods.

"Hey that's great. I'm proud of you, Bry, really." I pat his shoulder.