Ch 4

Gotham City and Metropolis. Twin cities on opposite sides of Delaware Bay. A tragedy bringing them so close that if it wasn't for the body of water separating the two they would be one.

Next Day,

I step off of my yacht and onto the docks taking a deep breath since I'm now stepping on Metropolis ground

I step off of my yacht and onto the docks taking a deep breath since I'm now stepping on Metropolis ground. Lucius and Luke step off behind me.

"Come on we can't be late." Lucius ushers me to get into a black Escalade that was waiting for us in the small distance.

We get in the car, Lucius and I in the back while Luke drives. I stare blankly out the window, the buildings and other cars being a blur as we pass by.

"Are you excited?" Lucius asks making me turn to him.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah. It's a nice day out." I nod looking back out the window then clear my throat.

"You okay? You look a little pale?" He looks at me concerned.

"*coughs slightly* Yeah I'm fine." I assure.

A few more minutes later our vehicle comes to a stop. We get out of the SUV and I look at the big banner that hung outside the building.

Metropolis' 23rd Annual Charity Fundraiser
Motorcycles for Music

The three of us then walk into the building. I look around to see the room full of people.

"Please don't do anything outrageous, Jackie." Lucius says in my ear as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"I got it." I nod.

"Ms.Wayne?" I hear making me turn to see Natalie.

"Hey." I greet surprised to see her.

"Hello. How was your boat ride?" She asks as we walk further in.

"It was excellent. And technically it's a yacht not a boat- Boy, it's nice to see you." I tell the red head.

"We have one photographer from The Daily Planet, if you don't mind. Okay?" She tells me.

I can't help but check her out a bit.