Motherhood

Thank you for tuning into Channel 9 news, I'm Normadi White reporting on our latest development on the recent chaos inflicted not only onto our nation, but the world. 

Five days ago began an all out war of good and evil between Hero's and Villains. What is known as the 'Meta Liberation Army' intermingled with the 'League of Villains' went toe to toe with the Hero Federation. Most expected our number one hero, Endeavor. To lead our country to victory. Perhaps even our beloved symbol of peace to come out of retirement and take back his title as our ultimate defender. But our real hero's, are their mentee's. 

Yes, you heard me right. The victors of the barbaric battle were none other than Pro hero Deku, age 16, Pro hero Dynamight, age 16, Pro hero Shoto, age 17, Pro hero Beasty, age 16, and the defeater of Tomura Shigaraki, All for one's prodigy, Pro hero Black Diamond, age 16. All of these children are students at UA High, and are only in their first year. Although they were not the only ones in battle. Every hero and student fought with all they had, they were seen to be  'last one's standing. But we would like to take a moment to show you film of the event.

As you can see multiple instances of citizen's screaming with rage. That immense power that stretched over the entire planet was dealt from none other than F/N. Such wide spread power had never been seen so vividly in decades, perhaps centuries. She harnessed that power and used it to win. We also have some footage from police issued body cameras, where you can see a few Hero debuts. 

Pro hero Chargebolt, springing into action, absorbing all of that electricity, only to redistribute it back at the villains. Pro hero Uravity and Pro hero Froppy, single handedly evacuated 2,500 citizens out of the surrounding area. Pro Hero Beasty, was something quite spectacular as well. Here is footage of her dangerous hybridization move, where she fully lived up to her name. She along with our number 3 hero Miruko took down a total of 20 special grade 'nomu'. The list goes on and on about these amazing kids, and we from the bottom of our hearts wish we could thank them ourselves. 

Unfortunately out of class 1b, holding 21 students. 18 of them are injured, 2 of them are in critical condition. And one is missing, and police are looking intently to find the body of Setsuna Tokage, or training hero Lizardy. In class 1a, even more tragedies occurred. Out of 21 students 6 are injured, 11 are in critical condition, 1 in ICU, 2 are currently on life support,and 1 has been in a 24 hour surgery. More on this story coming up next. 

click 

"I can't watch the news anymore." Mitsuki says. "Shit you're telling me." Your mom says. "Ya know I'm proud of them, really I am. I can envision how mighty and powerful they looked together. But you know." Mitsuki says, her voice hitching as she began to cry. "I mean I sit in a hospital all day. I've seen kids on life support and prayed to god that that would never be my baby. Sitting on a table, tubes all in her body, living on a machine." Your mom says with her fingers under her eyes, trying to stop the tears from streaming down her face. "You know when everything was happening, and Y/n's quirk hit me. My heart dropped. Cause I mean I knew it had to be bad at that point." Mitsuki says. 

"Well I was sleep when she came by, god I fucking wish she would have just woken me up. She had dropped her dog over at the house and wrote me a note. When I woke up I brushed it off, ya know, got ready for work. That was until I got the call from one of my coworkers like. 'Girl a bunch of hero's just stormed in. They're questioning Dr. Daruma.-My boss-. Don't come, they evacuating.' And you know I'm confused. I try to call, aint nobody picking up. I go drive up to my job and hero's got all the roads blocked off, people crying and running. And that's when I really got worried. I kept calling and calling Y/n. I don't know what I would've said, but I just wanted to hear my daughter's voice ya know. So I'm at the house panicking with the dog. I was calling her daddy and her brother to come to my house, cause they live far away. And chile if I'm letting my ex-husband into my damn house its SERIOUS." Your mom says laughing and wiping her tears.