Chapter 16: Entrance Exam in Germany & Japan

Start from the beginning

"I want all three of them in my class. Since I expel people already, I won't hesitate to get rid of them if they show they change back to their old ways." Eraserhead said. This made All Might tense since he knew his teaching style was rough. All of the teachers agreed with this and let it go due to his teaching style. 

As time runs down towards its end, U.A. Faculty members press the "Yakuri Switch" to release the gigantic villain bots worth zero points. The purpose of this robot is so that the judge's panel can observe how students react to the desperate situation created by the giant robot. It presents an opportunity for some students to truly shine. No one decided to take on the robot and no one got trapped by the robot this year so no one was forced to step in to save someone. As such, the robots just got deactivated and the exam came to an end.

-- Time Skip --

3rd Pov:

Soon all three of the kids made it to the Yagi house. The Yagi's asked the kids how they thought the exam went and they all responded they thought it went well. Soon they just say down and started to relax and cool down. "Hey, Izumi. Do you think Izuku is attempting for some hero school since he wanted to be a hero so bad?" Kasumi asked. Izumi didn't know how to answer. "I don't know... if he did, then the hero school would notice that he is missing. So I think he might avoid it but who knows." Izumi said. Bakugo just grunted and they all just relaxed for the rest of the night.

-- Germany --

Izuku Pov:

It was time for our enter group to go and take the entrance exam for Frankfurt High Advanced Education or FHAE for short. This exam isn't like the typical exam for hero schools. It's an advanced school and we are entering the advanced classes of the said advanced school! As such, we are required to fight the current pro heroes of the EU who volunteer their time for the exam! Most people that lend their time have graduated from this school. The normal entrance exam for those not attempting the advanced course is a physical exam of fighting robots and clones. It's like the UA exam but fairer due to a staff person that has a clone quirk which allows mental quirk users to have a chance of passing. 

As such, I and the guys knew we would have our hands full with whoever we were going to have to fight. We don't have to take the written exam since we graduated from middle school which required us to take a placement exam for our high school education which we all passed and received our high school education certification. 

"LET'S GET READY GUYS!" I yelled as I banged on everyone's door in the morning. Leon and Seth had a room on the second floor of bedrooms while Kyle and Luke were roomed on my floor to be near me. Everyone soon got up and was went downstairs to eat breakfast since they stayed over the night. Dad soon came down and hugged me and thanked me for breakfast. "You all ready? You will be fighting a hero but they won't go full out. They will give you a chance to show off your skills. However, depending on their ranking you all likely could defeat them." Hisashi said. Everyone agreed with that. Most of us could fight quirkless against mid-level Titan agents and hold our own or win and the mid-level Titan agents are for the most part on the skill level of the EU's top 30 heroes. 

Soon we finished eating and got into the escort car that would take us all to FHAE. The school is located at the edge of the city and owns a lot of private lands with some mountains nearby where they can use it for whatever they want. Due to the fact that they have had so many top heroes produced from the school, the EU provides a lot of money to the school. As such, if they ever need something they can get it. After about 30 minutes of driving, we arrived at the school, and the tactical assault team assigned to escort us broke off before we neared the school as our car pulled up.