😘Chapter Twelve😘

When we got to the location the carnival will be at, me and Sasuke sat four stools inside the booth, and put a big sign so it displayed the Kissing Booth well.

The booth looked more impressive than the sketch me and Sasuke made! The booth wasn't technically a booth. It was a stage that was wrapped in Red and White curtains to make the title pop more out. Then there was a booth; a booth where you pay to get a kiss from one of the people working the Kissing Booth. Not to mention, we put signs in two places on the stage.

On the left side of the stage was for the girls, and the right side of the stage was for the guys. You may be confused, let me fix things up for you. On the left, a boy was working the booth; on the right, a girl was working the booth.

I know, I know; the Kissing Booth me and Sasuke built is pretty cool, don't get me wrong. But some of the games like: (Favorite Carnival Game) were pretty impressive. There was also a bounce house for little kids to bounce on, and much more!! It seemed like everything was just coming together, I should say.

After I was done walking around, and examining the carnival, I headed back to the booth. When I got back to the booth, there was many girls around Sasuke. I could see maybe Sakura, Ino, Karin, and a bunch of other girls I don't even know. Sasuke wasn't the type of person to flirt back with these girls; but today, it seemed like he was all in for it.

I noticed that he winked at Ino while he gave Sakura a rose, then he glared over at Karin who popped behind him and hugged him.

I knew that Sasuke didn't like Karin, but he gave her a kiss on the cheek and she let go of him. There was only one thing I could hope for: I sure hope Sasuke doesn't walk in Itachi's path.

Well, that is until I walked over to the booth. I had a pretty good feeling he wasn't wasn't going to walk into Itachi's path when he saw me walk throw the throng of girls. I leaned over and pressed my elbow against Sasuke's shoulder, and announced...

"Alright," I announced loud and clear so everyone can hear me. "Step right up girls to get your kiss with the one and only... SASUKE UCHIHA!"

All the horde of girls started to scream, and started to crush each other to see who will get to kiss Sasuke first.

"And for boys," I announced. "Don't get to down now! Step right up to get a kiss with Sakura Haruno!"

All the guys didn't scream like the girls did, well, except for Naruto and Lee; other than that, the boys got in line, waiting patiently to get their kiss with Sakura. I'm sure they were waiting for Ino to get on stage. Especially Sai; Sai is from my art. Me and him are pretty chill since we've been in the same Art class since he was new to Konoha. And since me and him knew each other for awhile, he told me that he liked Ino!

As the first wave of people were getting their kiss, it was hard for me to stay in hand to collect all the money, and make sure that the girls weren't taking longer than a minute kissing Sasuke.

After the first half-hour of the booth being up, we already collected a hundred bucks!!

"This is insane, Sasuke!" I exclaimed to him when I was counting while he was kissing Ino. Well, it was mostly Ino doing the kissing; not Sasuke.