𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 *☆*𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
"ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ sʜɪᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴅʀᴜɢ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ"
- "ᴛᴏxɪᴄ" ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥"ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ sʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴅʀᴜɢ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ" - "ᴛᴏxɪᴄ" ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"Y/n wait!!!'" Suna called out as he saw her walk out of the nurses office, gaining her attention as well as her friends'.

"Suna I don't think you should be here right now" Osamu spoke up, glancing at his friend.

Atsumu nodded in agreement. "Yeah I highly doubt she wants to see you right now after-"

"Shut the hell up Atsumu, I know I'm wrong but please Y/n I just want to explain everything" the green eyed boy pleaded

Kaiya stared him down in disgust, before looking at Y/n. "You don't have to talk to him, you know."

"I know" she nodded "I know but I want to hear him out."

The orange haired girl glanced at Inarazaki's volleyball number 10 "okay."

Y/n looked at her friends "you guys can go...I want to talk to Suna-kun" she glanced at the green eyed boy before looking at the Miya twins and Kaiya "alone."

"Are you going to be okay?" Atsumu asked, wrapping his arm around Y/n, looking at her with worry.

Y/n grinned "I'll be fine" she paused leaning closer to him "I'll tell you guys what happens"she whispered to him.

The blonde haired boy nodded before taking his arm off of her "okay, let's go guys."

Osamu looked at Y/n, before reaching his hand out to pat Y/n's head, "are you sure, you'll be alright?"

The girl nodded "I'll be alright" she reassured him.

Kaiya threw her arms around Y/n, tightly hugging her "let me know if he fucks up again" she muttered.

A small chuckle escaped Y/n's lips as she answered "I will."

The orange haired girl let go of Y/n, glancing at her for a second with worry etched in her eyes before walking off with Osamu and Atsumu to their clubs.

There stood Suna, as he watched their interactions, especially with Atsumu causing him to feel jealous. Why did he have his arm around her? Are they a thing? No it can't be, that would be too fast right?-