𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 *☆*𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐘

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀ"
- "ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

    └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

 ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

Tuesday

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I still couldn't get Fumiko's words out of my head , from yesterday lunch time as I slowly walked to my art club.

She wanted me to get her with him again, why me? I get that, I know him a bit but it's not like we're friends right?

"L/n" Suna called out to me, as I looked back at him, still thinking about Fumiko.

"Yeah Suna?"

"Are you locking up today?"

"Nope" I answered him, while shrugging.

"Alright When you're done with your art club, come to the gym."

"Which gym?" I decided to play dumb just to irk him a bit.

Suna rolled his eyes "I don't know, maybe where they have basketball practice?" He sarcastically remarked, playing along with me.

I chuckled nodding "Yup okay got it, I'll see you later" I waved at him before heading over to the art room, not noticing someone was watching me.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

at 6:00 p.m

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"L/n! You were supposed to come to the gym" The green eyed boy appeared at the doorway of the art room, after his club had finished.

"Well you can see, I got held up right?" Y/n stared at her sketch, not bothering to look at him.

Suna shrugged "Whatever it's fine, anyways
L/n?"

"Yeah Suna?" she asked still looking at her paper, ignoring the stares and whispers from the other students in her art club.

"Wanna go hang out, after you're done?"

"Sure" Y/n looked up at him, grinning.

"Alright see ya in a bit"  Suna nodded at her before walking away to hang out with the Miya twins in the empty gym.

Kaiya raised a brow "is it me or you and Suna have gotten closer."

"I don't know...... I mean him and I did hang out last Saturday" Y/n shrugged, going back to sketching.