𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 *☆*𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐘

Okay before you start reading, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for even choosing to read this book, giving it upvotes, following my account, and writing comments, I really do love reading the comments they're really funny to look at especially when I'm stressing over my final exams 😭😭😭❤️❤️

But yeah thank you all for the support!!! I have published 3 chapters as thank you gift, to you guys; I hope you enjoy them!!😎✨✨✨

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟᴇɢs sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ"
- "ᴍʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴍᴀɴ" ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Two days later
Thursday

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was lunch time, as the three second years sat down at the lunch table and Fumiko decided not to say anything about what she saw two days ago, acting like it never happened.

"Fumiko?" Y/n spoke up, wanting to confront her.

"Yes" Fumiko replied back not paying much attention to her.

"Are you alright? You've been acting different since Wednesday morning."

"I'm fine, Y/n don't worry about it, it's not like it's your business anyway" Fumiko muttered the last part and Y/n didn't seem to hear but Kaiya did, causing her to raise a brow in suspicion at Fumiko.

"Alright" Y/n sighed, as it became silent for a moment there, since no one talked, as Kaiya was busy sketching, Fumiko's attention on her phone and Y/n staring at Kaiya's sketchbook.

"Hey Y/n" Fumiko called out, looking away from her phone, causing Y/n to frown at her not saying Y/n-Chan like she usually does.

"Yeah?"

"You know you never really gave me an answer about helping me getting back with Suna, why is that?" the black haired girl questioned Y/n.

"I don't know, I mean he's just my project partner."

"Project partner? Yeah right" Fumiko internally thought while rolling her eyes in annoyance and jealousy, remembering what she saw Tuesday night, those two in the parking lot. "But you're my best friend aren't you supposed to be helping me" Fumiko pulled the you're my best friend card on her.