𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 *☆*𝐖𝐇𝐘?

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ"
- "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

* **✿❀ ❀✿**

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Monday, as Y/n walked into class, with a beaming smile; reminiscing the colorful flowers that were around her and how much fun she had.

"Morning" she smiled at the black haired girl, as she sat beside her.

"What are you looking so happy for?" Fumiko asked, as she glanced at her friend in confusion.

Y/n nervously bit her bottom lip, thinking if she should tell Fumiko about hanging out with Suna; especially after her last reaction.

"Um nothing important" as soon as she said that, Suna walked into class with the Miya twins following behind him.

Fumiko nudged her, while blushing "look it's Suna."

The green eyed boy walked past Y/n and nodded "hey L/n" before sitting behind her.

"Hi Suna" Y/n grinned making Fumiko raise a brow in suspicion after hearing her best friend not use any honorifics for her ex.

"Samu" Atsumu nudged his brother beside him, as they sat behind the two girls.

"What Tsumu?" Osamu looked at him before the blonde haired boy pointed at Fumiko, to his brother.

"She looks pissed off" Atsumu smirked, happy that Fumiko was angry, he just really didn't like her after............what happened between Suna and her.

"Oh, I think she's pissed off at her best friend but I don't know" the grey haired boy shrugged watching his friend Suna and his project partner talk for a bit.

"Y/n-Chan" Fumiko whispered after her best friend finished talking to Suna because Furutani sensei began to teach a lesson.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with something."

"And what is that something?" Y/n quickly glanced at her, obviously intrigued.