16. I hate him

"Have you gone mad? What if he gets doubt on us?" She yelled out irritatingly.

"Fine, I am coming." Swara said and disconnected the call. And put the phone on side table when her eyes caught Sanskar's pic. Her face expression changed thinking something and she immediately looked away and goes from there.

After a couple of hours, she came out of room ready to go out. Maria sees her.

"Ma'am, are you going somewhere?" Maria asked.

Swara gave fake smile and nodded.
"Yeah, I needed few things so going for shopping. I will back in sometime." Swara said.

"Okay ma'am." Maria said with smile.

Swara nodded at her and went out. She sat in car and drove away.

After sometime, she reached a house. She came out of car and went inside as the door was already open.

"Have you lost your mind Aryan?" She shouted as soon as she entered and sees him facing his back.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Aryan said turning around and looking at her.

"Just shut up Aryan!! What the hell was that? You literally forced me to come here and meet you." Swara said angrily.

"Seems like someone is falling for her husband. Huh?" Aryan asked smirkingly.

Swara looked at him confusingly.

"What happened? I disturbed your precious moment with your husband Swara?" Aryan asked with smirking smile.

"What the hell are you saying Aryan? Have you gone mad?" Swara shouted.

"Oh, have I Swara? You are Caring for him. Doing your duties as typical wife, actually a loving wife and I have gone mad? Seriously??" Aryan asked.

"You are accusing me that I am betraying you Aryan?" Swara said unbelievably.

"I am doing as you have said. I am doing all that just to make him trust me fully and here you are accusing me. I don't believe this. How could you? I...." Swara was saying this but suddenly Aryan started laughing.

"Oh god Swara, just look at your face. I was just teasing you." Aryan said laughingly.

"What?" Swara asked being confused then she got him and glared at him.

"You can't change right? Do you have any idea? I got scared that you are..." Swara was saying when Aryan interupted.

He hold her hand.
"Oh come on Swara, why will I doubt on you? I just wanted to see your reaction and... Oh god, you were literally so angry." Aryan said.

"I am angry. Do you even know that He was sitting right there and you were calling me continuously. If he get single percent doubt na, then forget about anything. We will get not get even a single penny!!" Swara said.

"I wanted to talk to you and you were ignoring me in caring about your so called husband. So, I got pissed off and was calling you. Anyways, he is too dumb to understand it. You acted so well." Aryan said.

"He is not dumb as much you think Aryan. He is no. 1 businessman. If he came to know about it then the next moment, you don't even know what will he do?" Swara said.

"Come on Swara, he can do nothing and we will leave him with nothing. Everything will be ours. That stupid Sanskar might be topmost businessman and having great mind but his heart is too soft or should I say dumb. Poor guy, he has fallen so much in love with you and he will do anything for you as he believes you love him." Aryan said with smirk.