1. I want my heart win

Night:
A room is seen beautifully decorated..lighted with candles giving shimmering light... Bed and floors covered with rose petals..  A girl was standing near window looking out at the moon.. She was dressed in bridal lehnga. She look at the mangalsutra around her neck.. She touch it and smile appears on her lips.
Then she heard door sound and get nervous. A guy enter inside in cream and red colour combination shervani..

He sees her facing her back.. He keep his turban on sofa and walk to her.
She gripped her saree nervously closing her eyes as she feels his footsteps. Her heartbeats become faster.
He stand behind her and say: swara..
She open her eyes and took a deep breath : umm.. Sanskar, I , I need time.. I can't.. ( close her eyes).. I don't remember myself even I tried a lot. I know u may love me since long time but .. I don't remember anything.. This love, this relationship.. I m not able to understand.. Its.. Its not that I don't trust u.. But I feel scared.. My mind tries to stop me but my heart feel close to u.. I .. I respect this marriage Sanskar, and I accept u as my husband also but I need time to give u any right over me..

Sanskar: does marriages just based on physical relationship swara?

She heard him but didn't answered. He made her turn around.

Sanskar: look at me swara and answer? A wife and husband relationship matters to that only?

Swara: Sanskar I..

Sanskar: I didn't marry u for my physical needs. I know ur condition and its not ur fault that u didn't remembered anything but never force urself to remember. It can affect ur health dont, stress urself please. 

Swara nods.. : thanks for understanding Sanskar..

Saying this she hugged him suddenly..
" I m really lucky to have u" swara said closing her eyes.

Sanskar expression changed.. He closed his eyes tightly and gripped his fist.. Stopping himself to wrap His hand around her.

Swara feels relief when she hugged him. She hold on his sherwani when suddenly she get flashes..

" I m just asking time.. I m not saying I don't love u.. We are getting married na"
" if u need time even after marriage also then why am I marrying u swara? "

Swara open her eyes with jerk and separate from Sanskar.

Sanskar: ( concern) what happened swara?
Swara: I m not understanding Sanskar.. I got some flashes. Its confusing me.

Sanskar: swara, doctor said its normal.. If u think more about past life then it will happen.. So don't stress urself ... Come on, now u change and sleep.. Did u took medicine?

Swara: no actually.. I forgot..
Sanskar: u r impossible, u go and change then I will give u ur medicine..

Swara smiled and goes to washroom to change.

After sometime she came back in night gown.. Only to find him cleaning rose petals from bed.. He had changed in simple t- shirt and pyjama.

Sanskar: swara, I have cleaned everything, u sleep..

Swara nods with smile.
She goes to bed And about to ly down when he passed  glass of water and few tablets..

Sanskar: u can ignore ur health but I won't.. So have it And then sleep.

Swara smiled and have her medicine. She look at him lovingly. He is really a perfect guy whom any girl will want as her husband..

" o swara, where are u..?" He said bringing her back in sense.

Swara: nothing.. I was just.. Nothing leave it.

Sanskar: then sleep.

Swara: hmm..
She ly down adjusting comforter over herself.. Then Sanskar took another pillow and goes to coach.