3. I am luckiest because you love me

Sanskar pov:

It's still fresh in my mind the day I found her in that condition in pool of blood. I felt a sudden tug in my heart I don't know why. I just wanted to see her fine. I wasn't able to see her condition, I placed her head in my lap and try to stop her bleeding. We reached hospital and she was taken to treatment. I was given treatment for my forhead injury but I was so restless about her. That's when Atul came and told me that her Operation was going on. I couldn't stop myself from going there. I was impatiently waiting for operation to get over. Only I know what I was going through. I didn't want anything happen to her . I was feeling scared. But I got so relieved to know that she was out of danger. Then I came to know that she was orphan and she had a boyfriend but unfortunately he died in that accident. I felt so guilty. I had lost my family and living in pain since two years but she had only one person who was also dead because of me.
Due to Nurse mistake, I had to pretend to be her fiance but later I had to marry her for her health. She is really sensitive. I don't want anything happen to her. I always tried to maintain distance from her but slowly I was falling for her, for her innoce, her beauty, her beautiful heart. I always try to stay away from her but my heart always get pulled toward her. She trusts me so much and I just don't know what will happen the day she will gain her memory back. She will blame me, curse me that I ruined her life? I shivered even to think that because it will be too hard for me to handle that. If it would have happened in starting then it might hadn't affected me much but now, I can't even say what will I feel. I will be broken without her. Yes, I am hopelessly fallen for her. For my wife but I can't be happy about it. Everyday I feel I am cheating her. Every lie I had to speak to her makes me feel guilty.
I want to free from this burden and tell her Everything but I don't want to loose her life at any cost. If someday, she will gain her memory back and leave me then may be I will try to live without her but I don't have guts to tell her the truth and the reason is only her. A sudden shock can cost her life. I can't see that.
After my mom dad left, I lost any hope of happiness but now I see a ray and darkness at the same time. I want to accept Swara whole heartedly without any fear, any burden but I just can't. It's been four months of our marriage and slowly I tried to be normal with her. She do all wify duties perfectly. She asked me once that she is talking time to accept this relationship and taking it to further, don't I feel bad? What would I say to her that it will be equal to using her. That I am betraying her in the name of marriage. The person whom she is considering as her husband, her love is actually not the person she loved. Still in all this circumstances, I hide reality from her just because of her health. I do just the way she wants. I started to find happiness in her. She understands me, care for me. It's most blissful feeling when she embrace me hiding her face in my chest. We were being normal like other husband wife. Forehead kisses, hugs, all these were being normal. It was going good slowly but...

Pov end...

Phone ringtone bring him out of his thoughts. He takes it.

" Yes Atul, I guess I told you not to disturb me." Sanskar said.

"Sorry sir, but it was urgent. You have meeting in ten minutes with Verma's." Atul told him.

"Hmm okay. I will be coming in few minutes." Sanskar said and hanged up the call.

He put his phone back on table leaning on the chair when his phone rings again. He takes it without seeing caller ID.

" What is it now Atul? I told you, I will be in meeting in few minutes." Sanskar said with anger.

"Okay, I understand you have stress due to meeting but it doesn't look good to take out stress on your innocent wife." He heard her sweet voice over phone.

He closed his eyes as a smile spread on his lips.
" I am sorry Swara. I just.." He apolozised.
"It's okay. I understand. Anyway, I just call to ask, when will you come back home?" Swara asked.