"Drunk"

A/n: this one is a request. i love the idea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
It was another night at the Stark tower, and another party that Tony HAD to have for no reason. I was only 17, I am not allowed to drink, neither Pietro or Wanda also. The Adults kept close tabs on us throughout the party to make sure we were not sneaking drinks. But I was able to anyways. Maybe a little too much.

My 5th, stolen, white claw was taken out of my hand. "Hey dude wa that for" I slurred. Pietro just chuckled. "I think you had a little too much to drink princessa" I looked at him confused. "Let's get you out of here and into bed" he told me as he started to lead me out of the room. "Wait, wait a second man, where ya taking me" "To bed" "No no, I have a boyfriend" I pushed him away. Pietro looked at me amused. "I am your boyfriend silly" "NO no you are not, my boyfriend is hotter than you" I said struggling in his grip. "Let me go, PIETRO HELP" I yelled. He laughed, "shhh shhh, it's ok i'm right here" I stared at him for a few moments. "Oh hi pietro" I said as I hugged him tightly. "There was this weird guy trying bring me to bed and was claiming he was you, it was scary" I told him as he picked me up. "Oh I bet it was, don't worry I beat him up" "Good"

Pietro carried me to the elevator and pressed the button the to the Avengers floor. He said walked into my bedroom and set me on the counter of my bathroom. "You have to sit up" Pietro laughed as I kept slumping over. "Too tired" "I know I just need to get you cleaned up then you can go to bed" "Whatever" "Your so mean" "NO IM NOT" I argued. "Woah calm down I was joking" Pietro told me while trying to hold in his laugh. Then I started crying. Pietro's face dropped, "Wh- why are you crying" "I'm so mean, i'm such a horrible girlfriend and- hey why are you unzipping my dress", whatever I was crying about forgotten. Pietro looked at me confused, "I'm going to give you comfier clothes to change into." "A little suspicious but ok" I said I started to change and he just laughed.

Once I was done changing I wiped off my makeup and then collapsed on the bathroom floor. "Nope, your not sleeping on the bathroom floor, let's go to your bed" "NOOOOOO, I cant walk" Pietro grabbed under my arms and started dragging me. "Ughhhhhh" I groaned. He tossed me on to the bed. "Ight bitch, g'night" I said and passed out. "Such a weirdo" Pietro mumbled as he laid next to me, pulling me towards him and closed his eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 482