CHAPTER2

[NAMIMORI HOSPITAL]
[3rd pov]
"I'm sorry ma'am. We did everything that we could but... We are a step late. " The doctor announced, with sympathy in his tone and pity in his eyes. The female fell on her knees "no.. Impossible.. My son can't.. Can't die.. " she mumbles desperately. The doctor sighs and decides to leave her alone with her deceased son.
The pitiful mother got up and approached the young boy who was laying on the hospital bed and gently brushed her hand against his cheek, tears running down her eyes like a river "Please... God.. Don't take my only son away.. Please.. Please.. I beg of you.. Tsu-kun.. Wake up.. " she buried her face on the boy's chest while sobbing.
Just then [?????], The lady was busy crying her chest out and did not hear the sound. Until she felt something move, she lifts her head up in a hurry and notices that the boy, who was supposed to be dead was moving his fingers. "T-tsu-kun!?" she stood up straight and watched her son, with hope in her eyes. After a few seconds of waiting, the male opened his eyes slowly. "ugh..?" he mumbled.

[TSUNA(LEVI)'S POV]

'what...how come I'm hearing ..sounds of someone crying ..?' I groan as I slowly sit up only to see a stange woman beside me. 'the heck..?' I take a look around the strange room 'where am I..? Hell? What are these strange things?'
I look down at the woman once again. "Who..-?!"
Before I could finish my sentence,she cut me off.
"Tsu-kun!! I knew it! You would never leave me alone!" She chirped as she hugged me tightly.
'how rude..'
The woman who was crying a few seconds ago is now laughing like a child.
"Who...are you?" I ask casually.
"H-huh? Tsu-kun, you're joking right ?'
After that she hurriedly called the doctor .
He was shocked to see the patient who he just proved his death sitting there on the hospital bed looking at him.
The doctor shook his head to get out from his shocked state then he went toward his now- alive -patient.
After the checkup, the doctor turned around to face the mother.
"He's...fine..?" He stated in a very confused tone.
" I'm glad!" Nana chirped.
"Oi old man! Where is this?! Who are you!? Who is that woman?"
"T-tsu kun!? You can't be serious.." Nana anxiously said.
The doctor went back to him.
"Do you know your name?" He asked him.
"Yeah, it's Levi."
"I see. "
The man got up and faced Nana.
"It's a temporary memory loss. He made up a new identity as a way to run away from something in reality. I think it's because of something shocking that happened to him. Do you know anything about it?"
"I...I think he was bullied.."

" For now it's better to not force him to remember .. he will stay here for a few weeks to observe him more  " the doctor said then he left the mother with her kid .