Chapter 1: Death.

×ALT UNIVERSE×
{TITAN FOREST}
"EREN!! MOVE!!" A blonde boy yelled at the frozen male who had dark brown hair. "M.. Moth.. Mother..?" The latter mumbled, his eyes still wide open.
They were standing in a middle of a forest with some other injured soldiers. It is obvious that this was a battlefield seeing the enormous number of deceased people and Titan bodies. Everyone were at their limit.
A girl with a red scarf wrapped around her neck had the same expression as the boy, named Eren.
"YOU DAMN IDIOTS MOVE!! THAT TITAN AIN'T YOUR MOTHER!!" another male with a short straight  black hair styled in an undercut curtain with grey eyes yelled at them while hanging from a tree.
The two youngsters stand still with the same shocked expression. A giant which had a female look begun to approach them. "mother.. " Eren mumbled again, as tears started to pour down his cheeks he then started to run towards the Titan.
"Mikasa! Stop him! It's an order!" The male who seemed to be their captain, yelled once again but in vain, she did not budge at all, she was just shaking and crying on her own. "Captain Levi, they're not answering! Please do something before it's too late!!" The blonde boy said, with a very worried tone.
"tsk." Levi clicked his tongue and jumped down.
[LEVI'S POV]
'that moron! He knows better than anyone that this is not his real mother. They somehow managed to make a Titan that resembles her to toy with us!' I jump down from the tree and use my remaining energy to speed up towards these idiots. The battles were already hard enough and consumed everything we had. ' I never expected this kind of play from them. ' 
I managed to arrive to Eren at the critical moment. Just when that Disgusting thing was about to step on him, and of course this idiot was just starring blankly and waiting to be smashed, I used everything I had left to kick him which caused him to move pretty far away. But... It was.. Too late for me. 'ugh damn. I used up all of my remaining power. Damn it all. I can't believe I, Levi Ackerman fell into their dirty trap.'
"CAPTAIN!" My subordinates yell as the Titan almost steps on my tired body. "live well. Brats." an unexpected smile leaves my lips as I... Blacked out.
'haah. I'll finally rest and.. Meet you guys again.. Isabel... Furlan.. '
This was my last breathe.

×In another dimension×

A mother and her son were sitting in the kitchen, eating their dinner in total silence. but then the woman decided to break it.

" Tsu-kun, how was school today?" the woman who goes by Nana asked looking at her son. At the question Tsuna lifted his head slowly , and Nana met his cold eyes .
He got up and smacked his palms on the table, startling the mother.
" LIKE YOU EVEN CARE!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! I BEGGED YOU MANY TIMES TO LET ME CHANGE SCHOOLS BUT NO!I'M TIRED OF IT ALL I HATE YOU!!"he shout and without even looking back at his mother, he ran out of the house.
And the mother who was shocked about her son's unusual reaction, he was usually a calm and a nice boy.  Tears fell down her cheeks and  she followed  behind him. "Tsu-" she got cutoff by the sound of a truck. Tsunayoshi who was in the middle of the road froze there and couldn't move his body. "TSU-KUN!" The mother yelled as her son got hit. He fell down, losing a lot of blood. The driver who hit him just ran away.Nana ran toward him and kneeled down embracing his body. "wake up.. Tsu-kun.. "